Sock Monkey Plans available - FREE

Old October 2nd 03, 06:50 AM
Lenny Taylor

Default Sock Monkey Plans available - FREE

Many of you already know of my little web site, but I thought I'd put up a
quick note again to remind all that plans for Sock Monkeys and Sock
Elephants are available for free at my web site. Follow the link and make
one of these great gifts for your favorite person.

Enjoy

http://lennytaylor.freeyellow.com

Old October 2nd 03, 09:25 PM
aeromom

I love sock monkeys! They are so cute and cuddly.
Had a friend once who was trying to quit using curse words so whenever she
got upset or angry and wanted to say a few naughty words she would instead
say "SOCK MONKEY" just as loud as she could. The result of which was she and
everyone around would melt into great giggles and laughter.
Funny!
aeromom

Old October 3rd 03, 05:01 AM
MinnieNeedles

I'm looking for the socks..
any ideas??
Thanks..

Old October 3rd 03, 07:55 AM
Valkyrie

"MinnieNeedles" wrote in message
I'm looking for the socks..
any ideas??
Thanks..

They are officially known as Rockford socks. Sporting goods stores usually
carry them, I've seen them at K-Mart and WalMart, some of the Joann's
stores, Sears and Penny's.

These are some mail order places
http://www.sockcompany.com/or.html
http://www.xkms.org/joann.com-5/Orig...for-Monkey.htm
http://www.sockcrafts.com/RedHeelSocks.htm

Val

Old October 3rd 03, 05:08 PM
PaulaB

My current favorite expletive is "boogers" and I think my family is
tired of it. So now I have a new one to try on them! I seem to have
had MANY opportunities lately...why is that?! (two teenage girls and
a 20 yo son, that's why, I know, so don't bother to tell me!). :-)))
Paula B.

Old October 3rd 03, 05:14 PM
PaulaB

This looks like fun! My DH's brother (just turned 50) used to have a
sock monkey named Choppy when he was little (no one seems to remember
why his name was Choppy) and so we try to get him one once in a while.
Last Christmas we found a little tiny one about 1-1/2" long on a
keychain that I think was his favorite Christmas gift! And my DD got
one years ago that's only about 6" long but it has the longest,
funniest, gangliest arms! It was right in the middle of the macarena
fad and she could actually make him do the macarena, so he was
Macarena Monkey! A *trained* sock monkey, yet! :-))) Paula B.

Old October 3rd 03, 08:56 PM
Emily

I like the Carol Duval show on HGTV when she has her Monkey Socks on it.
They are so cute. Every once in a while, Carol will have a guest showing
how to construct a couple animals from the Rockford sox.
All my DC had one when small, and I recently bought the youngest of the DGC
one. I never made any, but they seem so easy.
Emily