We finished the Hemp Order!

Old May 17th 04, 05:00 AM
Candace

Default We finished the Hemp Order!

and I am officially removing "local hemp Goddess" from my sig line! If I ever
see another square knot again, it will be too soon! Oh, wait...MIL order 4
anklets..Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna do something else!!! *whine*

The pics are bad, and if you haven't guessed by now, we don't have a good
camera at all. It's on the list

All in all, there were 73 pieces...4 styles of bracelets, and 3 styles of
chokers.
This was our first and last whole order. Never again!!!

http://snipurl.com/6gr1

~Candace~

Old May 17th 04, 05:38 AM
Candace

Starlia wrote:
What a huge amount of work. Congratulations on getting them completed.

Thank you!
OMG it took forever......about a month and a half. With two bead orders messed
up, a child that threw up on a pile of ten pieces, and Dh getting a full time
job (taking half of the workforce away) it wasn't easy. But we did it! We
feel so accomplished now lol.

~Candace~
Old May 17th 04, 07:19 AM
Debbie B

Congrats!!

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Life is too short
"Candace" wrote in message
and I am officially removing "local hemp Goddess" from my sig line! If I

ever
see another square knot again, it will be too soon! Oh, wait...MIL order

4
anklets..Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna do something else!!! *whine*

The pics are bad, and if you haven't guessed by now, we don't have a good
camera at all. It's on the list

All in all, there were 73 pieces...4 styles of bracelets, and 3 styles of
chokers.
This was our first and last whole order. Never again!!!

http://snipurl.com/6gr1

~Candace~

---

Old May 17th 04, 07:25 AM
Candace

Congrats!!

--
Debbie

Thank you! I never again want to feel like working with beads is weighing me
down!

~Candace~

Old May 17th 04, 05:41 PM
Christina Peterson

I think the way to deal with that is to upgrade materials. And of course we
all need to continually increase our skills. If you/we do that there is a
more realistic return for our time and money.

Tina

"Candace" wrote in message

Congrats!!

Old May 17th 04, 05:59 PM
Candace

I think the way to deal with that is to upgrade materials. And of course we
all need to continually increase our skills. If you/we do that there is a
more realistic return for our time and money.

Tina

You lost me, Tina...can you explain? Thanks

~Candace~

Old May 17th 04, 11:56 PM
Kalera Stratton

Congrats! It feels GOOD to be done, doesn't it?

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Old May 18th 04, 12:41 AM
Dr. Sooz

and I am officially removing "local hemp Goddess" from my sig line! If I
ever
see another square knot again, it will be too soon! Oh, wait...MIL order 4
anklets..Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna do something else!!!

Haw! Candace, you crack me up.
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Anyone interested in splitting a shipping/packaging supplies order? Barbara Forbes-Lyons Beads 0 October 10th 03 07:27 PM
Anyone interested in splitting a shipping/packaging supplies order? Barbara Forbes-Lyons Beads 0 October 10th 03 07:27 PM
Ack! South Pacific order gone astray Deirdre S. Beads 19 September 13th 03 12:28 AM
Finished Cat Bracelet saucy Beads 7 August 26th 03 09:01 PM
Finished! Shirley Shone Beads 7 August 11th 03 06:56 PM