ATTN: Slinky, regarding Cobweb

Old July 17th 03, 05:25 AM
Noreen's Knit*che

Default ATTN: Slinky, regarding Cobweb

Slinky, what size needles would YOU recommend for the cobweb yarn?
The smallest I have are US #2's.....
Thanks,
Hugs,
Noreen

Noreen's Knit*che
NATA #447
(my family tree is FULL of 'nuts'!)
=A0
=A0
http://www.myegroups.com
Group Code:
3258C1
Picot Page
=A0
Group Code:
32B6E6
Needles, Hooks, Shuttles and Bobbins
=A0

Old July 17th 03, 01:35 PM
SlinkyToy

Oy, when did I turn into the expert??? Gladys Amedro recommends 2.75mm
needles for cobweb yarn...

Old July 17th 03, 03:29 PM
NoraBalcer

Slinky,

You became the expert when you started giving such great answers to our
knitting questions.

Hugs,

Nora

Old July 18th 03, 02:15 AM
SlinkyToy

If nominated I shall refuse, if elected I shall resign!

"spampot" wrote in message
Slinky for RCTY Queen!!

Old July 18th 03, 02:30 AM
SlinkyToy

Well gosh, that's a horrid misquote, ain't it!

"SlinkyToy" wrote in message
. ..
If nominated I shall refuse, if elected I shall resign!

"spampot" wrote in message
Slinky for RCTY Queen!!

Old July 18th 03, 09:01 PM
AGRES

As I read RCTY, Slinky is more of a Yarn Fairy.

Do we not have evidence that Slinky knows how to use a pair of magic wands
to turn Cobweb into beautiful lace? She fixes problems at times of
crisis, on an individual basis. Sounds like a Fairy or Fairy Godmother to
me. : )

Aaron

"Brooke Chenoweth" wrote in message
SlinkyToy wrote:

If nominated I shall refuse, if elected I shall resign!

"spampot" wrote in message
Slinky for RCTY Queen!!

Perhaps you could be Queen this month, and then next month the title can
move on to some other helpful person on the group.

Brooke

Old July 19th 03, 03:23 PM
spampot

"If nominated I will not run, if elected I will not serve."

Ah, but queens aren't elected! They just get stuck with a job because
they're born to it. "Some have queendom thrust upon them," in another
misquote (paraphrase, actually, I guess

SlinkyToy wrote:
Well gosh, that's a horrid misquote, ain't it!

"SlinkyToy" wrote in message
. ..

If nominated I shall refuse, if elected I shall resign!

"spampot" wrote in message

Slinky for RCTY Queen!!

Old July 19th 03, 05:45 PM
AGRES

Differing traditions! I thought fairies were whatever size and shape they
desired to be.

Aaron

"SlinkyToy" wrote in message
. ..
Oh no ya don't! Fairies are cute little small little tiny little things,
which I ain't (ok, I'm not a cow, either, but petite does not describe

me!).

et...

Old July 21st 03, 02:09 PM
Helen \Halla\ Fleischer

SlinkyToy wrote:

If nominated I shall refuse, if elected I shall resign!

Perhaps you could be Queen this month, and then next month the title can
move on to some other helpful person on the group.

Brooke

Beats Queen for a Day!
(Boy does THAT show my age!)

Helen "Halla" Fleischer,
Fantasy & Fiber Artist in Fairland, MD USA
http://home.covad.net/~drgandalf/halla/

Attn: Stash Lovers Laura K Needlework 1 April 3rd 04 11:39 PM
Attn: Frood Keith and Michelle Quilting 4 August 13th 03 03:32 AM
Attn LESLIE in MO (The HairyFacedOnes 'N Me) - email to you is bouncing! Lorilynn King Quilting 13 August 4th 03 02:20 PM
ATTN Joy in Hawaii melinda Quilting 1 July 25th 03 03:53 AM
Slinky- Jamieson&Smith Cobweb Yarn SlinkyToy Yarn 6 July 17th 03 04:47 AM