Selling stuff

Old July 10th 03, 04:22 AM
C. Gregory

Default Selling stuff

let me know if te pic works, it is giving me a hard time (trying to double
check it)

Oh well.
"C. Gregory" wrote in message
thlink.net...
hi all.

I want to sell a pair of earrings that i made (just to see if they will
sell) but i cant on ebay (no credit card or checking account, im a cash
kinda person) any ideas or websites that i can try?

theyre nothing spectacular, just kind of simple and cool. anyhow, just
thought yall'd know maybe perhaps.....

Celeste

P.S. just in case your interested here is a pic of one.

Old July 10th 03, 04:51 AM
Kandice Seeber

This group is a non-binaries group (meaning no pictures) so please next time
include a link instead of attaching the pic.

As for selling your earrings - if you are a cash type of person, selling
online is probably not the best thing for you. I would try selling to
friends and family or doing a craft show of some sort. Selling online
almost requires people to have some sort of checking account or credit card.
That way, people can pay you woth check, money order, or credit card. Most
people will not send cash through the mail.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old July 10th 03, 07:50 PM
Deirdre S.

Try this link for space for your pictures:

http://www.picturetrail.com

It is easy to set up, and others can visit your pics without using up
bandwidth on the newsgroup, or having to download a big file via
email.

Deirdre

Old July 10th 03, 10:20 PM
Kandice Seeber

No prob!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs
"C. Gregory" wrote in message
thlink.net...
sorry about the pic thing, diddnt know. thanks
t...

Old July 11th 03, 05:33 AM
Kandice Seeber

Yep - it works!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs
"C. Gregory" wrote in message
thlink.net...
here is a link to the pic, let me know if it works ok?

Celeste

p.s. thanks for the info on the website dierdre!

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...=1269952&membe
rs=1