Anniversery coming up..

Old December 5th 07, 09:37 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
FiederEls in NL.

Default Anniversery coming up..

Wow.. i just googled myself ( my favorite subject..and 27 google pages all
about ME!! lol) and it turns out that in feb 2003 i first joined this NG. So
in 2 months i will celebrate my 5 yr anniversery !
(Eventho i need to go on a diet, i WILL accept chocolate as presents , make
no mistake about that!)
I started posting here under the name Elizabethmb2 and changed that to
FiederEls along the way.. and i am checking in almost every day.. just to
find out how you all are doing..and might i say..i still love it here..
All the advice offered ( whether you want it or not..lol), the love shared ,
the jokes, the pain and laughter oh and the quilting stuff ofcourse! ..
it's all here.. and thats why i am staying! Now i know that it is of no
importance but i just wanted to tell you all.. so consider yourself told..
lol
Have a GREAT day everyone!

((( HUGS))) for all from FiederEls.

EQ6 is coming! Valerie in FL Quilting 10 October 26th 06 09:57 PM
Without coming right out and saying it Wooly Yarn 6 February 4th 06 09:45 AM
New LNS coming soon liz Needlework 22 January 20th 06 05:47 PM
my wholecloth is coming my Quilts of Provence is coming bdiane Quilting 2 February 10th 05 07:49 PM
OT GWB is coming to NS Gillian Murray Needlework 5 November 25th 04 05:32 PM