Happy Easter from Butterbean

Old April 7th 07, 03:53 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Default Happy Easter from Butterbean

Butterbean is almost 6, so more than likely, this will be her last Easter.
I had to get one more photo.

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/EasterGreeting07sm.jpg

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old April 7th 07, 06:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

In message , Beadbimbo
writes
Butterbean is almost 6, so more than likely, this will be her last Easter.
I had to get one more photo.

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/EasterGreeting07sm.jpg

Happy Easter back to Butterbean and to all of you.
Hugs
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.demon.co.uk
Old April 7th 07, 08:37 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kandice Seeber

Ohhh she is just too sweet! I can't believe they only live that long.
Butterbean, we love ya!!

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net

Old April 7th 07, 11:26 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vicky

On Apr 6, 9:53 pm, "Beadbimbo" wrote:
Butterbean is almost 6, so more than likely, this will be her last Easter.
I had to get one more photo.

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/EasterGreeting07sm.jpg

--
Jerriwww.beadbimbo.com

Oh What a darling did you make her outfit? I do hope she outlives the
norm HUgs V

Old April 7th 07, 01:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kalera

Oh Butterbean! I love her so much! Darling old girl.

Old April 8th 07, 01:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

No, I don't make the costumes. I've bought them from Terry, at
cuddlycavies:

http://cuddlycavies.homestead.com:80/costumes.html

She's torturing me now because I want the mouse costume!! (and the nurse,
and the Halloween, and the poodle skirt..................) I wish she'd
quit coming up with new stuff!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
ps.com...

Old April 9th 07, 01:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

That always makes me grin, Jerri. Thanks!

Barbara

Bead & Polymer Clay Votary

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness. (Dave Barry)

http://www.penguintrax.com and http://www.backseatgrammarian.com
NEW! http://www.polymerclayworkshops.com

Old April 9th 07, 04:40 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Patti

Awww, Butterbean! Hang in there, all of us need you to cheer us up.
This costume is so great. I can't believe she's so good.

Patti

Old April 9th 07, 06:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Cheryl

She looks so cute - and a Rubber Ducky too!!!
I look forward to her new "outfits" and new photos.

I once had a GP we called Marsha "short for Marshmallow
(she was all white)....
they are such personable little animals.
I hope if Butterbean leaves us - you will consider
getting another....
Otherwise Spike may have to do double
duty and return to wearing pink bunny ears... LOL

Cheryl
On Apr 6, 9:53?pm, "Beadbimbo" wrote:
Butterbean is almost 6, so more than likely, this will be her last Easter.
I had to get one more photo.

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/EasterGreeting07sm.jpg

--
Jerriwww.beadbimbo.com

Happy Easter from Butterbean! Beadbimbo Beads 4 April 18th 06 01:57 AM
Happy Easter .. from Dee Dee Dee Yarn 4 April 16th 06 02:38 PM
Happy Passsover and happy Easter Gwen Yarn 1 April 13th 06 04:31 AM
Happy Halloween from Butterbean Beadbimbo Beads 25 October 19th 04 03:21 AM