Sick of Stories? (periodic posting)

Old May 7th 04, 06:12 PM
Jan NZ

Keep posting, please. I really enjoy your stories.
Cheers, Jan
Old May 8th 04, 02:10 AM
Diana Curtis

Default Sick of Stories? (periodic posting)

I come to RCB for a lot of reasons, one being the eye candy being made by
*our* beaders and the other reason is for your storys. Please do not stop
posting them unless you stop feeling like weaving tales for us.
I have read some and been brought to tears, others have made me laugh, or
smile all day, and felt myself brought to these emotions with honesty and
love. You are a true storyteller, in the classic sense. Please dont stop, or
I may be forced to read other less savory things like spam and pass around
tear jerker storys.
Thank you.
Diana

"Kathy N-V" wrote in message
.com...
It's that time again. I haven't seen any response to any of my stories

for
quite a while, and I want to make sure that they are still welcome here.
Obviously, they're usually off topic, but I am careful to mark them for

the
people who want to filter them out.

To filter out my stories, you can either filter me out as a poster, or

filter
out "OT - Story:" I always begin my stories with that header, for the

sake
of posters who don't want to hear it.

Still. There are people out there with lame newsreaders who are

thoroughly
sick and tired of stories. I don't want to alienate anyone who came here

for
beading and heard some story about Sophie the Wonder Dog and the Pancakes.

Just let me know, private email is probably best.

Kathy N-V

Old May 8th 04, 02:16 AM
Kandice Seeber

I am not put-off by your stories, Kathy. I don't have as much time to
read them lately, but I personally don't mind them being here. Sometimes
when I do read them, I just don't have anything to say or don't have the
time to post a response. You're a gifted writer, and I like reading the
stories when I have time.
It would be different if the stories were emailed to me - but these are
posted here for everyone to see, and as long as they are labelled, I
certainly don't see a problem with it. I just hope it doesn't offend you to
not see a response - because I know a lot of people do enjoy reading these
and just don't have any response to post.
--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old May 8th 04, 06:07 AM
starlia

Please DO NOT stop posting. Even though I don't always reply, I usually
can't wait until you post another. I love them!

Old May 9th 04, 07:24 PM
Cheri2Star

I want to make sure that they are still welcome here.

Are you sure yet? G I look for your stories first!
Cheri
(Bubbee to Emily and Nathan)
Old May 10th 04, 03:40 PM
Alison

I haven't read others' responses yet, but I want to say, quite emphatically,
PLEASE don't stop posting your stories. I *love* them. Quite the opposite
of filtering you out, if I don't have time for reading all posts, I'll often
search out a small list of names, and you're high up on that list! I don't
respond because I don't really see them as needing a response, but I can try
to make a point of responding off-list at least to let you know they've been
seen and enjoyed.

Kind regards,
Alison

Old May 15th 04, 12:45 AM
Dr. Sooz

Well, you KNOW how I feel. SHEESH.

Just let me know

~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old May 15th 04, 12:46 AM
Dr. Sooz

I usually don't have time or the energy to read everything on RCB. And I try
not to respond to some threads (such as vibes threads, or stories) to keep the
NG from becoming hopelessly clogged.

Enough said. :-)
~~
Sooz