Stained Glass Software

Old July 9th 07, 05:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Michael[_2_]

Default Stained Glass Software

I have got several transom-shaped windows in my house. Stained glass
windows to fit inside of them will be my first foray into stained
glass.

I am not much of an artist, but from all the pattern books I've found
available, that shouldn't prove to be much problem. Choosing the
proper glass to use in the designs might be hit or miss for me, but I
hope that I develop an eye for that over time.

My question is if there is software that can effectively manipulate
patterns. I can see myself putting many hours into manipulating an
existing pattern to fit one of my window openings when good software
would allow me to do it in minutes.

Thank you, Michael

Old July 9th 07, 07:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
[email protected]

http://www.dfly.com/

Old July 10th 07, 01:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Jman

On Jul 9, 12:53 pm, wrote:
On Jul 9, 9:06 am, Michael wrote:

I have got several transom-shaped windows in my house. Stained glass
windows to fit inside of them will be my first foray into stained
glass.

I am not much of an artist, but from all the pattern books I've found
available, that shouldn't prove to be much problem. Choosing the
proper glass to use in the designs might be hit or miss for me, but I
hope that I develop an eye for that over time.

My question is if there is software that can effectively manipulate
patterns. I can see myself putting many hours into manipulating an
existing pattern to fit one of my window openings when good software
would allow me to do it in minutes.

Thank you, Michael

http://www.dfly.com/

Michael,

I read a review regarding this software http://www.dfly.com/index.html
and that it can modify existing patterns (scanned, etc..) and is
fairly easy to use. I haven't tried it myself, but hear many others
are enjoying the benefits of the software. It might be worth reading
a few reviews to see how others liked it.

/MM

Old July 10th 07, 03:56 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Moonraker[_2_]

"Jman" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jul 9, 12:53 pm, wrote:
On Jul 9, 9:06 am, Michael wrote:

[...]

Anybody get a whiff of a troll (or two) in our midst?

Old July 10th 07, 06:29 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Jman

On Jul 9, 8:56 pm, " Moonraker" wrote:
"Jman" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Jul 9, 12:53 pm, wrote:
On Jul 9, 9:06 am, Michael wrote:

[...]

Anybody get a whiff of a troll (or two) in our midst?- Hide quoted text -

Actually, what you are smelling is your sister.... We were trolling
for her and it didn't take much to get her to bite !
Hell, even "TinyJewels javahut" could have smoked her outta that
hole....

In closing, PLEASE feel free to F.O.A.D and perhaps you and
"SploogeBoy" could hold each others Dicks (if you can find em') while
you jump off that building with the 'great view'. Happy Landings F'K
Stick.....

Sincerely,

/MM

PS: "Moonraker" (AKA: "BoyWonder") you are now on "Google Ignore".
Enjoy talking to yourself as well....

Old July 10th 07, 07:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Steve Ackman

In , on Mon, 9 Jul 2007
22:56:02 -0400, Moonraker, wrote:

Anybody get a whiff of a troll (or two) in our midst?

I know this will come as a great shock, but Jman = dennis.
Old July 10th 07, 08:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Jman

On Jul 10, 12:43 am, Steve Ackman
wrote:
In , on Mon, 9 Jul 2007
22:56:02 -0400, Moonraker, wrote:

Anybody get a whiff of a troll (or two) in our midst?

I know this will come as a great shock, but Jman = dennis.

Hmmm,

Oooooookey Dokey, sure.... I'll be Dennis, a Menace, John, Jacob,
Larry, Shaniqwa... Whatever floats yer boat there Stevie.

/MM

Old July 10th 07, 10:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Jman

On Jul 10, 1:41 am, Steve Ackman
wrote:
In . com, on Tue, 10
Jul 2007 00:12:50 -0700, Jman, wrote:

Hmmm,

Oooooookey Dokey, sure.... I'll be Dennis, a Menace, John, Jacob,
Larry, Shaniqwa... Whatever floats yer boat there Stevie.

No, I think I'll just call you Dennis Jr. instead...
or Jay Boy, as the situation warrants.

There, now you can do your little thing and
"Googlieman Ignore" me too.

Actually, I'm not interested in Ignoring you 'just yet', because I'm
more interested in why you think I'm a Dennis Jr. or something... Not
that it matters of course, but all the same, I often wonder how a
person on an NG could be so certain of a persons identity and yet be
so wrong.

/MM

Old July 10th 07, 02:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
javahut

Actually, I'm not interested in Ignoring you 'just yet', because I'm
more interested in why you think I'm a Dennis Jr. or something... Not
that it matters of course, but all the same, I often wonder how a
person on an NG could be so certain of a persons identity and yet be
so wrong.

Doesn't matter if we are wrong, everytime you post you prove you are a
troll, yet it is so much fun to feed the trolls, get their appetite up and
then starve the ****ers to death.

You act like Dennis, and what I would a Dennis jr. to act like. Must have
run out of clients for those little tiny boats with a gazillion useless
pieces, need to enter a self sponsored competition so you can get a blue
ribbon?

Since you won't see this, as I am on "Google ignore", when you are starved
for attention, remember, I told you so, you worthless peterbreath piece of
Canadian ****.

Software for stained glass desing - recommendations ? Adrian Glass 10 May 12th 07 11:28 PM
Potter Glass painting stained glass manual 1880 FA JaneyP Marketplace 0 February 15th 06 01:22 AM
just stained glass Will Woodard Glass 7 September 24th 05 01:30 AM
STAINED GLASS SOFTWARE John J. Collins III Glass 14 October 30th 03 12:10 PM