Speaking of bead shows, who's going to Bead & Button??

Old February 24th 04, 08:26 PM
Beadseeker

Default Speaking of bead shows, who's going to Bead & Button??

Who else on RCB is going to Bead and Button in May??
I'll be there from Thursday, May 20-Sunday, May 23,
I would love to meet as many rcb'ers as possible. I'm going out to take a
class, I won't have a booth this year.
Patti
Old February 24th 04, 09:04 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Me!!

A bunch of BBB and BAM folks are going to and are planning a dinner.

--

Barbara
www.penguintrax.com

eBay: penguintrax
Justbeadsenguintrax

0
/O\

Need web hosting? Check out http://www.lyonshost.com

Old February 24th 04, 09:23 PM
Beadseeker

A bunch of BBB and BAM folks

are going to and are planning a dinner.

--

Barbara,

Hope to meet you sometime during the show.
What do BBB and BAM stand for?
Patti
Old February 24th 04, 09:37 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Sorry-

BBB is the Bulk Bead Buying group on Yahoo!
BAM is the BeadsandMore group on Yahoo!

Old February 24th 04, 09:38 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Forgot to ask - which class are you taking?

I'm taking four (gulp):

Wed: Bead Crochet Ropes Intro
Thurs AM: Ndebele Intro
Thurs PM: Brick Stitch multi-strand bracelet (beginner class)
Sat: Bounty of Polymer Clay Beads (with Diane Villano!)

Old February 24th 04, 09:40 PM
Diane Villano

I'll be there! I'm taking a class on Thursday and teaching Friday p.m. and
Saturday.

Oh, BTW, - I just got back on the group after months away. Looks like it'll
take me weeks to catch up!

Diane Villano

Old February 24th 04, 11:36 PM
Grant

I'll have a booth there. Be sure to stop by and check it out.

--
Grant Diffendaffer
www.diffendaffer.com

my eBay auctions: http://snipurl.com/3s29

my JustBeads auctions: http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=760858058

Old February 24th 04, 11:51 PM
Beads1947

taking?

I'm taking Jeri Warhaftig's class on "Sand Blasting glass Beads" on Friday
night.
Patti
Old February 25th 04, 12:17 AM
DreamBeadr

Who else on RCB is going to Bead and Button in May??

I will be there working Patti.
I plan on arriving on Tues. so I have an extra day to just hang out before
set-up begins.
That will also give me an extra day to eat at The King & I. ;o)

Beki
http://www.whimbeads.com