They found him

Old December 15th 03, 09:12 AM
G.Kelly

Els I too could not sleep last night and at about 12.I turned on my bedside
radio to listen to the 12 o'clock news and there was this amazing
announcement. I have read all the posting up to now from all of you ladies
and so much good thought is there for instance what will become of the
$750,000 he had with him - and I thought of the great stash it would buy and
that brought me to the people on whose blood and money he had lived for
years while he lived in total opulence in his castles. How fitting he should
end up like a rat in a hole literally clutching the last of his money - not
even man enough to be with his people. I figure he will claim insanity and
get away with most of what he has done. In one sense to be the
perpetrator of all those mass killings as evidenced by the mass graves and
living like he did while refusing to obey the orders of the United nations-
which had he complied would have brought the end to the sanctions and relief
to his people would have to put him in a megalomania category but I feel
definitely not insane- too calculating for that

I too must get off my soap box but on this occasion feel justified in part
by those who have made the supreme sacrifice to help the unfortunate
Iraquis, who can now at least try and form a decent society without the
horror of Sadam . God Bless gwen

--

Gwen Kelly

"Els van Dam" wrote in message
In article , "Carol In WI"
wrote:

They found Saddam, wonder what will happen next. Carol In WI

Oh yeah and do I know it too.

Otto who is not a good sleeper, always listens to the CBS during the
night. He has a wee tiny radio permanently sitting right on top of his
ear. At 4 am in the morning I get an elbow poked in my ribs, with the
excited words: ....."They got hem they got him, Els are you awake they got
Saddam....."

They found him in a hole in the middle of nowere, in a hole in the ground,
with a cover over it. We will al be glued to see what the next chapter
is. I would say The Haque......

Els

--
I have added a trap for spammers......niet.....