They found him

Old December 14th 03, 04:59 PM
Carol In WI

Default They found him

They found Saddam, wonder what will happen next. Carol In WI

Old December 14th 03, 05:46 PM
SlinkyToy

Well, we can hope that Shrub will pull our troops out, or at least
drastically reduce the US presence in the area. Granted the deficit
isn't as deep as it was after four years of Haltimer Reagan, but it'll
be a long climb back to the surface.

We can also hope that Shrub's approval ratings don't jump
dramatically. Everybody seems to forget that Shrub sent our troops
into Iraq after he couldn't find bin Laden - the whole Hussein thing
is just an effort at misdirection.

I could go on and on about Shrub and his "executive decisions" but I
think it prudent to

/soapbox

Old December 14th 03, 05:51 PM
NoraBalcer

Hi Carol,

First news I heard this morning, now I wonder what he was going to do with the
$750,000 in cash they found with him?

Hugs,

Nora
Old December 14th 03, 06:09 PM
Liz

On 14 Dec 2003 17:51:54 GMT, NoraBalcer wrote:

Hi Carol,

First news I heard this morning, now I wonder what he was going to do with the
$750,000 in cash they found with him?

It would buy a super stash of yarn!
--
Liz Hanson

Old December 14th 03, 08:33 PM
JJMolvik

I'm with you, Liz!!!!

JJMolvik

Old December 14th 03, 08:34 PM
Gina Beirne

Molly Ivins wrote a book about him called Shrub: The Short but Happy
Political Life of George W. Bush. (I haven't read it, just heard about it.)

gb

Old December 14th 03, 08:35 PM
Gina Beirne

Sorry to reply to my reply, but she also wrote:

Bushwacked: Life in George W. Bush's America

gb

Old December 15th 03, 12:30 AM
Els van Dam

In article , "Carol In WI"
wrote:

They found Saddam, wonder what will happen next. Carol In WI

Oh yeah and do I know it too.

Otto who is not a good sleeper, always listens to the CBS during the
night. He has a wee tiny radio permanently sitting right on top of his
ear. At 4 am in the morning I get an elbow poked in my ribs, with the
excited words: ....."They got hem they got him, Els are you awake they got
Saddam....."

They found him in a hole in the middle of nowere, in a hole in the ground,
with a cover over it. We will al be glued to see what the next chapter
is. I would say The Haque......

Els

--
I have added a trap for spammers......niet.....
Old December 15th 03, 12:33 AM
Els van Dam

In article , SlinkyToy
wrote:

Well, we can hope that Shrub will pull our troops out, or at least
drastically reduce the US presence in the area. Granted the deficit
isn't as deep as it was after four years of Haltimer Reagan, but it'll
be a long climb back to the surface.

We can also hope that Shrub's approval ratings don't jump
dramatically. Everybody seems to forget that Shrub sent our troops
into Iraq after he couldn't find bin Laden - the whole Hussein thing
is just an effort at misdirection.

I could go on and on about Shrub and his "executive decisions" but I
think it prudent to

/soapbox

Slinky I am right next to you on your soapbox, if there is space LOL

He is not out of the hole yet....Bush, I mean, not Saddam, He is most
likely happy to be out of his hole....LOL There is much more to all of
this than finding Saddam, much much more.

Els

--
I have added a trap for spammers......niet.....