Happy Birthday Butterfly!!!

Old February 1st 04, 05:46 PM
Hobo

Default Happy Birthday Butterfly!!!

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday Dear Butterflyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Hope you got lots of quilty gifts & a trip to the LQS! We all will be
over later for the 'stash raid' party game! :-)

love
HoBo

Old February 1st 04, 05:55 PM
Diana Curtis

Happy Birthday!!!!
Many many more!
Diana

--
Queen of FAQs
Royal Peace Maker
Happy Birthday to you!

Old February 1st 04, 06:57 PM
Bonnie

Please add my wishes for a happy day to you list of
other wishes, happy happy day

--
Bonnie, the Quilt Lady
NJ

Old February 1st 04, 07:11 PM
Butterfly

Who is going to bring the Angel Food Cake((2nd choice is French Vanilla) and
who is brining the raspberries and who is bringing the squishies and ''I"
DO have a bowlful of M&M's from when the last RCTQ'er was here-and I would
even share the bit of Good n Plenty licorice I have next to the compie

WE will PARTY PARTY PARTY---just be forewarned--no football is watched
here----

And I would even let you have a bit of a Stash Raid if'n you PROMISE not to
touch the 'reserved for' area : ) ((HoBo knows which ones those are ; )

So far, I have received: 4 half-yards and an Autographed by Jennifer C
book--------AND the ordered (but not here yet) SM extension for the new (not
here yet) SM.

DH was taking me to the 'rose vendors' on our way home from the Dr on
Fri--he missed the turn --he didn't SAY where we were to turn as he wanted
to surprise me--so we found a few new to us roads ----and ended up having a
Prime Rib dinner for my HB dinner --special of the day : ) (((Soooooooooo,
we will go there for sure on the next trip downstate : ) )))

Butterfly (can you tell I'm in a PARTY PARTY PARTY mood ; ) AND next
weekend DS is coming home so it will be party party party once again

Old February 1st 04, 07:16 PM
AliceW

Happy birthday , Butterfly! May all your dreams and wishes come true today
and all the days to follow! Party on, girl!

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
www.ourcyberfamily.us

:
[...]
: "Hobo" wrote in message
: ...
: Happy Birthday to you!
: Happy Birthday to you!
: Happy Birthday Dear Butterflyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
: Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
:
: Hope you got lots of quilty gifts & a trip to the LQS! We all will be
: over later for the 'stash raid' party game! :-)
:
: love
: HoBo
:
:
:
: http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
: -----== Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! =-----
:
:

Old February 1st 04, 07:29 PM
Tutu Haynes-Smart

Drumming up a Happy Birthday storm down here for you, Butterfly!!!

Have a GREAT day - looking forward to the party:-))))

--
Cheers for now

Tutu
Cape Town, South Africa

Old February 1st 04, 07:34 PM
Dreamweaver

Happy Birthday B! Tia the Yorkie sends puppy hugs and sloppy kisses!

--
Whoohoo!
Dreamweaver, wishin' she could go out and make snow angels for your gift!

Old February 1st 04, 07:41 PM
frood

Woo Hoo! Spike and Giles are whirling in a wild birthday jig for your
special day, Butterfly! They are more than ready to help you open presents -
that's almost as much fun as eating cake!

--
Wendy
De-Fang email address to reply

Old February 1st 04, 07:58 PM
Carolyn McCarty

Happy Birthday, Butterfly!

--
Carolyn in The Old Pueblo

If it ain't broke, you aren't trying. --Red Green
If it ain't broke, it ain't mine. Carolyn McCarty

Old February 1st 04, 08:35 PM

Happy happy to you Butterfly. And many many more too.

--
Anne in CA
"It's not having what you want; it's wanting what you've got." -- Sheryl

Hobo wrote:

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday Dear Butterflyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Hope you got lots of quilty gifts & a trip to the LQS! We all will be
over later for the 'stash raid' party game! :-)

love
HoBo

remove NOSPAM to reply