QI Inventory??

Old September 6th 06, 04:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Default QI Inventory??

I'm *always* very happy to brag about my HairyButt Gang! Missy is a
11 y.o. Golden Retriever, the love of my life, beautiful, cuddly and
totally devoted to me- and she has terminal cancer which is breaking my
heart. Simon is 5 y.o. Golden/Chow and the sweetest, happiest guy you
could find. Daisy is a 2 y.o. German Shepherd/Basenji- beautiful,
sweet and super intellegent. Hoover is my darling precious 70 lb. 7
mo. old Golden and an absolute joy to have in our little family. We
just found out he has hip dysplasia as does Simon. All four are
rescues of one sort or another and/or (formerly) abused. Buttercup is
my outdoor cat since I am allergic to her. Photos can be found at-

http://community.webshots.com/album/552662543cbzNgS

Leslie & The Beloved Furbabies in MO.
Kate G. wrote:
I'm sitting here watching my 6 month old Yellow Lab puppy named Samson DEVOUR a new rawhide bone...
and wondered?

Do you have a QI (or 2 or 3 or 4?)

If so... Dog or Cat (or something else)?

How old is he or she?

What breed?

What is/are your QI(s) names?

You can see some pics of my "puppy" he http://community.webshots.com/user/Candy_Jar_Swap
Where can we see pictures of yours?

Kate in MI

PS: (I use the term "puppy" loosely... he has now surpassed 60 pounds!

Old September 6th 06, 04:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
blackrosequilts

A one-year-old female Yorkshire Terrier named Rommi. No recent
pictures, but she's not much bigger now than she was at 5 months when
this pic was taken:

http://tinyurl.com/rp6cl

--

blackrosequilts
No trees were harmed in the transmission of this message,

2005 BOMs: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/blackrosequilts/my_photos

-------- __o
------- -\. -------- __o
---- ( )/ ( ) -------- -\.
--------------------- ( )/ ( )
Old September 6th 06, 04:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Tricia

No QIs because of allergies and lease terms; however, have some
"mascots" --

Our yard is frequented by Blue Jays (all of which are now called BoBo
or BoBet because it took me a bit to realize that there was more than
one at the bird feeder because they were coming at different times),
rabbits (no names for them yet), and deer (again, no names).

Tricia =)

Old September 6th 06, 04:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Laurie G.

2 chocolate labs.......Sati is 9 and Ruby is 9 mos. Devour is a word we have
used many times lately.....especially where socks are concerned. And, how
many times can one person throw a tennis ball in an hour? .......

Less times than a retriever can retrieve it!!!!!

Laurie G.

Old September 6th 06, 04:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
~KK in BC~

Well in this house, besides the teenagers that fly through like a tornado,
we have these creatures (who by the way do NOT consider themselves to be
creatures or animals other than human...)

The fish.
Started out real cute and small and..... well you can see for yourself now.
Ugly and huge! *Oscar and Skummy*
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...r_n_Skummy.jpg

The bird.
No do not tell him he is a bird please, I just cant live with him when he
gets insulted. (yes, attitude from Hades this feathered fiend) *Freddy*
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...upz/Freddy.jpg

The furry one.
He is now about 14 years old, he weighs in at an ample 25 pounds or so, and
no, what you see is not just fluffy, he is fat. (again, he is NOT a cat,
feline, fuzzball... he is a human and he owns the rest of us humans that
live in his home) *George*
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...upz/George.jpg

~KK in BC~

Old September 6th 06, 04:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

To answer Kate's question - 6.

Tillie - Australian Cattle Dog mix - aka Old Fart, almost 14
Shay - ACD mix - aka Big Galloot or Y2K bug, 6 1/2
Sid - lap cat extraordinare - 14 or 15
Mona Many Toes - med coat brown tabby rescue - 11
Polly Dactyl - orange tabby rescue - 11
Angus - med hair tux rescue from a dog person! - 12

I have severe kitten fever (want a kitten bad!!!!) but am afraid that
Shay will not be nice to kittens. He's got really strong prey drive
and I'm calling him off the adult cats all the time. One bad shake and
a kitten would be toast. I couldn't stand that...

Laurie, your tennis ball story reminds me of my sister's late dog...
Hamilton, a smooth coat fox terrier, and a friend named Rob. Both are
OCD. grin

Rob decided he would find out how long it would take to tire out
Hamilton by throwing a tennis ball. 52 minutes of straight
throwing/retrieving before the dog gave up. grin Both came in
exhausted.

And then there was the time we were throwning the ball in to the water
and it sank. The dog would not come out of the water. We finally
threw a stick so he could bring in the stick. Silly dog...

Cappy

Old September 6th 06, 05:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy Foster

In article ,
"Kate G." wrote:

I'm sitting here watching my 6 month old Yellow Lab puppy named Samson DEVOUR
a new rawhide bone...
and wondered?

Do you have a QI (or 2 or 3 or 4?)

Only one right now. He's almost 12, so I think it might be unfair to
inflict another puppy on him at this point. G But one day...

If so... Dog or Cat (or something else)?

Dog -- very laid back.

How old is he or she?

He'll be 12 in December.

What breed?

Lab/chow mix, and a real sweetheart.

What is/are your QI(s) names?

Dexter -- named by DD#1 before we had him.

You can see some pics of my "puppy" he
http://community.webshots.com/user/Candy_Jar_Swap
Where can we see pictures of yours?

Right he http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1/dexter.html, and that
page has links to others we've had or have temporarily housed.

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education
Old September 6th 06, 05:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Just laughed to see him on his check bed - as a baby, and as now g He
sort of fills it out a bit now, doesn't he!

My furries a

Four cats Polly (12), Jack (12), Beau (12), Tigger (10)
Seal Point Birman (1st three)
Tiffany (the fourth)

Four rabbits Sugar, Spice, Sandy, Fudge
Dwarf lop x 2, then English, Mini lop

(I've lost track of their ages from 5yrs - 9 months)
Two guinea pigs Daisy and Poppy (3yrs, I think)

You can find pictures on our website: www.quik.clara.co.uk

(some of the animals there have sadly died).
..
In message , Kate G.
writes
I'm sitting here watching my 6 month old Yellow Lab puppy named
Samson DEVOUR a new rawhide bone...
and wondered?

Do you have a QI (or 2 or 3 or 4?)

If so... Dog or Cat (or something else)?

How old is he or she?

What breed?

What is/are your QI(s) names?

You can see some pics of my "puppy" he http://community.webshots.
com/user/Candy_Jar_Swap
Where can we see pictures of yours?

Kate in MI

PS: (I use the term "puppy" loosely... he has now surpassed 60 pounds!

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old September 6th 06, 05:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
DQLTS

Do you have a QI's? 4

Dogs -- Red Miniature Pinscher "Zaidee" six yrs old
Chocalate Miniature Pinscher "Linus" three yrs old
Black/Tan Miniature Pinscher "Sophie" 20 mths

Cat -- Petite Tabby "Jade" eleven yrs old

Something else -- Aquarium of freshwater fish

And babysitting granddaughter's Beta fish

Old September 6th 06, 06:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Judy

"Kate G." wrote in message
I'm sitting here watching my 6 month old Yellow Lab puppy named Samson
DEVOUR a new rawhide bone... and wondered?

Do you have a QI (or 2 or 3 or 4?)

only 1
If so... Dog or Cat (or something else)?

doggie
How old is he or she?

about 8 yrs. - we got him thru Beagle Rescue 2-1/2 yrs ago.
Great group: B.O.N.E.S. (Beagles Of New England States)
What breed?

Beagle (?) with tick-spots - like a tick hound)
What is/are your QI(s) names?

Gus
You can see some pics of my "puppy" he
http://community.webshots.com/user/Candy_Jar_Swap

They keep growing (according to my son - for about 2 yrs! and remain
puppish for the same. Hope you have lots of energy to keep up!

ME-Judy