Ad - Holiday specials from Tillerman Beads

Old December 26th 06, 12:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Su

Default Ad - Holiday specials from Tillerman Beads

Happy Holidays!

We're finished with craft fairs, we're finished with all the dishes
from Christmas Day, and we're now doing a few things just for fun. And
to celebrate the freedom from travel, packing, unpacking, set up, tear
down, eating at horrible fast food places and all the other joys of
craft fairs, we're celebrating with mad abandon in many odd and
unpredictable ways.

One of those is a big post-Christmas special offer to all of our
wonderful customers.

From now until midnight GMT on New Year's Day we're offering 30% off

all Mike's beads in the shop, and also on all jewellery in the shop.
This is simply to say thank you so much to everyone who has supported
Mike's work over the past two and a half years of beadmaking.

Best wishes for a happy new year.

-Mike, Su and the First Mate

Old December 26th 06, 12:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Su

In the joy of the moment, of course I forgot I'm posting via Google.

Linkola:

http://www.tillermanbeads.co.uk/newshop

Sorry!

-Su

Old December 30th 06, 10:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
bluemaxx

Happy Holidays to you too, Su. You both sound as if you've been in
quite a whirlwind! Just wanted to say that I love your "Welshpool"
bracelet.
http://tillerman.co.uk/newshop/index...products_id=11
and Mike's southwest colors beads... you can never go wrong with those
colors in my book!
http://tillerman.co.uk/newshop/index...roducts_id=590
Happy New Year!
love,
Linda
See Tucker, the WonderSurgery cat: http://www.picturetrail.com/bluemaxx
My eBay auctions: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtwolegs

"Su" wrote in message
ps.com...
: Happy Holidays!
:
: We're finished with craft fairs, we're finished with all the dishes
: from Christmas Day, and we're now doing a few things just for fun. And
: to celebrate the freedom from travel, packing, unpacking, set up, tear
: down, eating at horrible fast food places and all the other joys of
: craft fairs, we're celebrating with mad abandon in many odd and
: unpredictable ways.
:
: One of those is a big post-Christmas special offer to all of our
: wonderful customers.
:
: From now until midnight GMT on New Year's Day we're offering 30% off

Old December 30th 06, 12:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Su

bluemaxx wrote:

Happy Holidays to you too, Su. You both sound as if you've been in
quite a whirlwind! Just wanted to say that I love your "Welshpool"
bracelet.....
and Mike's southwest colors beads... you can never go wrong with those
colors in my book!

Thanks, Linda. I'm hoping to do some new bracelets soon, we seem to be
settling down a bit from our mad rush last year.

I love Mike's southwest colour beads too, he really loves his coral
glass and I love seeing what he's made with it.

Have a great new year and best wishes for you too.

-Su

www.tillermanbeads.co.uk
www.britishlampwork.co.uk

Old December 30th 06, 11:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
bluemaxx

Speaking of coral glass, you should look at this auction I have up now...
Dawn Scannell of www.artinsomnia.com, kindly and generously donated some
great beads for my cat surgery fund auctions. She used black, coral, raku
and clear together and I love the color combination. (In the pic, the raku
looks gray - my picture taking fault.)
http://snipurl.com/1645v So there's a new color combination Mike can try!

hugz,
Linda

"Su" wrote in message
oups.com...
:

Old December 31st 06, 12:13 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Su

Hi, Linda,

I saw that bracelet and loved it! I adore Dawn's beads but even more I
love her for being such a wonderful person. She's one of the most
warm-hearted people and I'm not surprised at all that she would have
given you such lovely beads.

I was asking Mike today about his coral glass, I bought him some
bundles of different colour samplers, 8 colours per bundle and he's
been happily melting his way through them. I'm wearing a necklace made
with some of them right now.

I hope your auctions do well, and everything turns out as you hope!

-Su

www.tillermanbeads.co.uk
www.britishlampwork.co.uk

Old December 31st 06, 02:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
bluemaxx

Thanks very much, Su. Dawn is wonderful. I was, and am still, totally
*gobsmacked* by her generous gift. Happy creating to Mike!
huz,
Linda
UPDATED Tucker-cat photos: http://www.picturetrail.com/bluemaxx
My eBay auctions: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtwolegs