Announcing....

Old June 2nd 04, 06:03 PM
FtForger

Default Announcing....

The arrival of my first grandchild:

Angelic-Skye Vincenza Bartolone was born to Tanya Lynn
McKinney and Antonio James Bartolone, approximately
11:29pm June 1, 2004 via c-section after 15 hours of labor.
She was 8lbs 14 ozs and 20 inches long at birth. Nana Jill
(father's mother) says she has lots of black hair, and has
Nanu Mike's (father's father, ie me) long fingers. We hope
to have some pictures in the next day or two, of Angelic-Skye
with her greatgrandma on her father's side and her
greatgrandpa on her mother's side, as well as her grandma
on her mother's side and Nanu and Nana on her father's side.
Grandma Shirlina (mother's mom) says she has very good
lungs...

Mike (FtForger)

Old June 2nd 04, 06:47 PM
Mike Behrent

Congrats on the new GD

--
it's easier to run away with your kilt up than with your pants down.
Mike in Wisconsin
news

Old June 2nd 04, 09:02 PM
CindyP

Congratulations!!!

Cindy in WV

Old June 2nd 04, 10:06 PM
Pampeliska

"FtForger" wrote in message
news

The arrival of my first grandchild:

Mike (FtForger)

congrts Mike!
The grandchildern are a big proud and enjoyment of grandparents.
A friend of mine, she shouted first, oh oh,I'm granny now, I'did'nt
expecteted it so soon..But now she shows the pictures everywhere and says
that she experiences it like her own son.
Nice for you to be a grandpappa.

Suzan from Amsterdam

Old June 2nd 04, 10:59 PM
JJ

Congrats Grandpa, Grandchildren are the Joy of life!
JJ, Grandma of 8

"FtForger" wrote in message
news

The arrival of my first grandchild:

Old June 2nd 04, 11:08 PM
FtForger

Thanks to all of the well wishers. And a minor appology. In
my excitement to make the announcement I forgot to mark it
off topic....

"FtForger" wrote in message
news
The arrival of my first grandchild:

Old June 2nd 04, 11:32 PM
BEI Design

FtForger wrote:
The arrival of my first grandchild:

Mike, congratulations! Nothing you ever so will be more fun. :-)

Beverly

Old June 2nd 04, 11:43 PM

Mike:
Congratulations on your new owner!