Firefly update

Old October 27th 10, 03:53 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Ginger in CA

Default Firefly update

oh, how sad to hear.
Holding her and the entire family close in prayer.

Ginger in CA

On Oct 26, 8:58*am, "Butterflywings"
wrote:
Firefly has about 2 months or so before Cancer takes her. She has hospice
now.
Please keep her *and her family in your prayers

Butterfly (Still wearing 2 das Boots so I'm not on very much or for very
long. Foot Dr appt Thurs)

Old October 27th 10, 11:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Tia Mary

Butterflywings wrote:
Firefly has about 2 months or so before Cancer takes her. She has hospice
now.
Please keep her and her family in your prayers

Butterfly (Still wearing 2 das Boots so I'm not on very much or for very
long. Foot Dr appt Thurs)

{{{{{{{{{{Firefly & Family}}}}}}}}}}}}}

PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ (RCTQ Queen of Kitties)
their whiskers!
Visit my Photo albums at http://community.webshots.com/user/tiamary
Old October 27th 10, 01:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

(((Hugs))) so sorry!
Sending love,
Roberta in D

Old October 27th 10, 02:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

So sorry to hear! Prayers are being sent to her and her family.
Barbara in FL

Old October 27th 10, 03:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Cindy from GA but wants to me in MO

On Oct 26, 11:58*am, "Butterflywings"
wrote:
Firefly has about 2 months or so before Cancer takes her. She has hospice
now.
Please keep her *and her family in your prayers

Butterfly (Still wearing 2 das Boots so I'm not on very much or for very
long. Foot Dr appt Thurs)

Oh Butterfly ~

I am so sorry to hear this. She has fought this long and hard. I
will keep her and her family in my thoughts and prayers.

Hope the foot Dr. is good to you this week.

((((((Butterfly)))))))
Old October 27th 10, 03:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

Butterfly, I am so sorry to hear this news. My heart goes out to you all.
I hope the foot is healing well and you are getting to the
end of the boot for a good while.
Hugs, Taria