Stackable Kiln and RampMaster II For Sale / Toronto

Old May 1st 07, 08:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.misc
[email protected]

Default Stackable Kiln and RampMaster II For Sale / Toronto

Shortly after acquiring them, I moved my studio into my home and have
since been working on smaller items and thus with a smaller 110 kiln.

The Kiln is in excellent condition. It is very easy to disassemble
and it very easy to move. Some of the rings can be removed for smaller
firings, more efficient use and higher temps. It has been used only
lightly and mainly for glass slumping. The walls seem thicker than
some other kilns I've seen...2.5 inches thick.

The RampMaster II digital and fully programable controller by
Evenheat is amazingly easy to use and gives you incredible control
over your firings. Unfortunately, I probably only got to use it a
couple dozen times before moving my studio. It has been sitting safe
and snug on my closet shelf ever since.

I am selling the pair for $1100...so at least half. I would hesitate
to sell either on it's own, but I will consider it.

Knight Kiln with sitter
Model 82
4600 watts
20 amps
Rated temp 2300F
23 1/4" outer diameter
20 3/4" inner diameter
2 1/2" walls
38 3/4 height including stand

Evenheat RampMaster II
240 volts
30 amps
includes operating manual

Photos and Specs at: http://www.bead-o-matic.com/kiln/kiln.html

Stackable Kiln and RampMaster II For Sale / Toronto [email protected] Glass 3 May 3rd 07 01:19 AM
Stackable Kiln and RampMaster II For Sale / Toronto [email protected] Beads 2 May 2nd 07 11:49 PM
Kiln for Sale Theodore P. Hasenstaub Pottery 1 December 4th 04 10:34 PM
kiln for sale EJ Beads 0 September 10th 03 01:11 AM
sturdier stackable milk crates Allan Adler General Crafting 8 July 21st 03 06:00 AM