Frosted jars for candles

Old November 5th 03, 12:25 PM
Steve

Default Frosted jars for candles

I am looking to buy colored frosted glass jars for candles. I was searching
hours in the internet but couldnt find any that are colored.
I bought some colored frosted tealight holders in target a while ago, but
they dont have them anymore.
They are really great and came in 6 different colors packaged as a set. Cant
find any on the internet neither, and I would love to get some more.

Anybody has any hint where to but colored frosted candle or tealight jars?

Steve

Old November 5th 03, 07:15 PM
Andy T.

Try a search on Google. I just did using "tealight jars" and there
were several hits.

Andy

Old November 5th 03, 10:42 PM
Steve

Andy

Thanks, but I couldnt find any colored once. Any more hints? I would love to
have more of the 6 colored sets, they are amazing.

Greetings from Florida

Steve

"Andy T." wrote in message
om...
Try a search on Google. I just did using "tealight jars" and there
were several hits.

Andy

link.net...

Old November 6th 03, 08:57 AM
GlassGuy

Hi,
I stumbled onto this site while doing some research for you...
http://www.jarsupplier.com/ Maybe this will help.
Dennis

ink.net...

Old November 6th 03, 09:03 AM
GlassGuy

This link has even more!!!
http://www.wishingwellcandle.com/candle-wholesale.shtml I'm trying!

Dennis

ink.net...

Old November 6th 03, 10:35 PM
Steve

Thanks a lot Dennis

I found at least some nice frosted jars... I just wish I would find the nice
colored tealights again.
But your links gave me at least the following nice jars that get in my
direction:

http://www.candlesandsupplies.com/co.../colortumb.gif

So thanks a lot... I will keep on searching, maybe I find some more... or
someone finds them somehow, somewhere, sometime.

Steve

"GlassGuy" wrote in message
This link has even more!!!
http://www.wishingwellcandle.com/candle-wholesale.shtml I'm trying!

Dennis

ink.net...

Old November 7th 03, 04:35 PM
Ducky1578

Steve, do you have a picture? Of the ones you already have, that is.

Holly
Old November 8th 03, 12:17 AM
Steve

Holly,

I just made some for you

http://www.craftsupplyworld.com/candles

Steve

Old November 8th 03, 11:09 PM
GlassGuy

Steve... Those are EXACTLY like what I've been looking for too!!! If you
find them PLEASE let me know. All I know about them is that a guy I knew
said he buys them wholesale from a company in Taiwan. NO, he wouldn't tell
me exactly where he got them from. So, if you do find them let me know,
I'll do the same!

Dennis

link.net...

Old November 10th 03, 03:31 PM
Ducky1578

I feel like I've seen these somewhere recently. I'll let you know if I
remember where.

It would be easy enough to find some clear candleholders that you liked, then
paint them with a frosted glass paint. Craft stores ususlly have a large
selection of clear tealight holders, maybe you could start there. They would
also sell the glass paints (I use Vitrea, made by Pebeo).

Holly