You asked for it....

Old September 18th 05, 03:01 AM
KI Graham

Default You asked for it....

I've renovated the Gallery on my site. Stop by and take a look...your
comments, questions
[and yes, complaints!] are welcome:

http://members.shaw.ca/kigraham/gallery.html is the direct link...or go
through the "front door"
http://members.shaw.ca/kigraham
Sorry...no I can't give you direct URLs to each and every new photo.

If you have sent me a photo of your quilt made from my pattern and it
didn't make it into the gallery...please drop me a line: I've got a bit of
room left, and would love to include your creations too.

Although it appears I am in the minority, I remain a firm believer in
"giving credit where it is due" on quilt labels, and with quilt photos
mounted on the web, so the source and fabric information is still included,
although somewhat pared down. I'm old enough to know that I gotta do what I
think is right, even if it means not pleasing everyone g.

[On the plus side for those of you who would rather flip thru a Webshots or
Yahoo photo album...at least I'm not dumping tracking software on your
computers!]
--
Kim Graham
http://members.shaw.ca/kigraham

Old September 18th 05, 03:13 AM
Terbear

Hi Kim,
I thought of you when I was at the SDquilt shows, one of the entries was
your pattern the Rejoice! Bible Block quilt.
It was wonderful!
Teri

--
Terbear~Curator of the HUG Gallery~
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/HUGS

Teri's quilts~
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts

Old September 18th 05, 03:35 AM
KI Graham

SD? As in "South Dakota?" or....?
Don't suppose you remember the name of the quilter?

--
Kim Graham

Old September 18th 05, 04:38 AM
Terbear

I will look for my program, and then I will know the name.
SD as in San Diego, CA
Teri

Old September 18th 05, 01:09 PM
Louise

Kim,

It's always wonderful to visit your quilts - you have a great eye for color
and do such beautiful work. Thanks for sharing!
--
Louise in Iowa
nieland4 at mchsi dot com

Old September 18th 05, 05:01 PM
Butterfly

Piggybacking he
Kim,
This is so much easier to negotiate : ) Thanks for making the changes I
really enjoyed the time I spent there ; )

Butterfly (seriously thinking Broken Dishes would make a neat winter
tablerunner ; ) Now to finish the fall one that I have cut out)

Old October 25th 05, 11:40 PM
KittyG

Thanks Kim.

--