Q about auctioning Ornament collection

Old June 18th 04, 04:05 PM
kelly

Default Q about auctioning Ornament collection

I'm debating whether to sell off my Ornament Magazine collection (it's a
BIG one). I'd like input (via EMAIL please) ( ) about any
interest there might be. I'd be willing to combine issues (3 per auction)
to specific interests if contacted beforehand, but given the amount of work
this would entail, I don't want to do it if there's no response.

Again, please reply to me via email only, and only thru the clickable addy
in the former paragraph (my OE has some sort of bug, and closes down when I
try to reply to emails thru it...and I can't seem to get the 'reply to'
changed.)

--

Kelly
http://www.jewlart.com/

Old June 21st 04, 04:19 AM
Kandice Seeber

Spamcop.com provides email addresses that filter out spam. And people do
pay for old, back issues of magazines - on ebay and other auction places.
Jeez.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old June 21st 04, 02:20 PM
Moonraker

"Kandice Seeber" wrote in message
Spamcop.com provides email addresses that filter out spam. And people do
pay for old, back issues of magazines - on ebay and other auction places.
Jeez.

Jeez?

Tad bit condescending, don'tcha think?

Old June 21st 04, 04:13 PM
SunsetStarWolf

"Moonraker wrote:

Jeez?

Tad bit condescending, don'tcha think?

Chances are you wouldn't know condescending if it slapped you in the face.

This is a very friendly newsgroup, and we work well together. When you come in
from nowhere just to make these kinds of comments, you will NOT be well
received.... though it's obvious you couldn't care less about such things.

Get a grip... and get a life. That goes for you, too, "aWorkofArt".

Geez, indeed.

Old June 22nd 04, 01:35 PM
Kandice Seeber

Not considering her reply to the original post.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old June 22nd 04, 01:48 PM
Moonraker

Nonsense. She apparently didn't know about spamcop, and was surprised
there was a market for old magazines.

You act(ed) like she was a total idiot for not knowing these two things,
and asking legitimate questions.

You came across as smug, condescending, and above it all. But I guess
that's just "you".

Old June 22nd 04, 02:18 PM
Kandice Seeber

Not sure what to say to this. I don't think I came across that way, but if I
did, I do apologize. I was irritated because the post to which I responded
sounded to me as if it were an attack on the original post. I don't
appreciate attacks. However, if I was mistaken, then I apologize.
--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs