ISO Scheepjes Noorsewol extra--HELP!

Old May 26th 14, 01:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
bk

Default ISO Scheepjes Noorsewol extra--HELP!

On Monday, February 21, 2000 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Ma Zeppa wrote:
I believe this yarn company, Scheepjes, is from Holland, and may have
changed ownership and be out of business. Meanwhile I just started a project
with some (color 1718) and would love to find a skein or two. If anyone
knows of a source, please let me know. Thanks,

Julie

try this webpage:
I translated it into English when I opened it
http://www.breienwolwinkel.nl/garens...wol-extra.html
Old May 26th 14, 02:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
bk

There are several different weights of yarn. Some are pure wool, some wool blends. Why not check on ravelry.com first and see what some of the varieties are?

On Sunday, May 25, 2014 8:07:02 PM UTC-4, bk wrote:
On Monday, February 21, 2000 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Ma Zeppa wrote:

I believe this yarn company, Scheepjes, is from Holland, and may have

changed ownership and be out of business. Meanwhile I just started a project

with some (color 1718) and would love to find a skein or two. If anyone

knows of a source, please let me know. Thanks,

Julie

try this webpage:

I translated it into English when I opened it

http://www.breienwolwinkel.nl/garens...wol-extra.html

What I did with my extra Stash. John Quilting 3 January 13th 07 11:05 PM
Extra! Extra! Laura Quilting 6 September 26th 06 11:38 PM
LOL, what're you going to do with your extra second? The YarnWright Yarn 0 January 1st 06 07:09 AM
Extra Squishie - WOW!! Marlys in Indiana Quilting 0 December 11th 05 01:00 AM
Extra 6x6 Cher Yarn 44 October 10th 03 06:24 PM