Future Heirloom News Letter

Old July 2nd 04, 05:00 PM
sterling

Default Future Heirloom News Letter

www.futureheirloom.com

Hello and Happy Summer!

I don't know about you but I still can't believe that June is almost over.
As much as I enjoy having my kids at home from school I must say that the
first week of summer vacation was a week of chaos. Between end of school
year for Tasha, my own graduation ceremony and getting used to the new
routine I had little time to spend on the site or scrapbooking so I
apologize to all of you for not keeping up with updating it with new layouts
and products. We do have a few new things in our store (about 120 items
total) and many more to come in next couple of weeks.

NEW ITEMS:

a.. Jolee's Boutique Disney Collection
a.. Princesses
b.. Classic Pooh
c.. Vintage Mickey
b.. So Girly! 3D stickers from Colorbök
c.. Acrylic embellishments form Westrim Crafts
d.. Heritage Stickers from me & my BIG ideas
e.. Ivy Cottage "Creatable Cards and Tags 2" and "Moments to Remember"
idea books
f.. 50 patterned papers from Ivy Cottage
g.. 23 different Ivy Cottage Borders

COMING SOON:

a.. Brand new Elements collection from Westrim (you will love it. We will
be selling these individually as well as in sets)
b.. New punch sets from Early Learning Resources (There will be several
sets available including letter punch set, numbers punch set, shapes,
corners set and borders set. We will be pre-selling these items, so make
sure you keep checking the site over the next couple of weeks).

CONTESTS:
We have not had any entries to the American Traditional Design contest which
is very disappointing since I know that many of you had purchased their
products. Share your layouts with others - it's a great way to inspire
creativity and give ideas to your fellow scrapbookers. I am extending the
contest entries to the end of July and raising the prize from $30 to a $50
gift certificate for use at the Future Heirloom store. I don't know about
you but I could always use more scrapbooking supplies (especially when they
are free).

PHOTO RESTORATION

I have mentioned to you in the past that we are planning on providing a
photo restoration service. We will have the specifics worked out and
information about it posted before the end of next week on our site. The
quality of workmanship and the samples we've seen have been absolutely
incredible. Make sure to check them out.

Have fun, enjoy the sun, create new memories and don't forget to take time
out for yourself.

Joanna

http://www.futureheirloom.com