I havent seen a post

Old February 13th 07, 05:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
~KK in BC~

Default I havent seen a post

for over three hours??? am I broken????????????????????

~KK in BC~

http://www.myspace.com/canadaapples

Old February 13th 07, 06:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Cats

I sometimes only get a dozen posts all day. I miss a LOT of
posts. And it seems to be getting more widespread!!

You stay safe and warm up there as we bake Downunder!

--

Cheryl & the Cats in OZ
o o o o o o

"~KK in BC~" wrote in message
: for over three hours??? am I broken????????????????????
:
: --
: ========================================
: ~KK in BC~
:

Old February 13th 07, 07:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sharon Harper

Y'all must all be broked! Came down this mornin' expecting the usual 200 or
so posts and only got 20!!! No fair - are all y'all keepin' secrets over
there???

http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/craft.html (takes awhile to load)
quicker)

Old February 13th 07, 08:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Heidi from Germany

I used to see about 100- 150 posts every day, now for weeks or months
there have only been maybe 80. Only this week for one or two days it
seemed to be normal again ( if the expression 'normal' can be used for
this group beg ) , but now again less posts.
I think I miss a lot of posts also..
Blamed it on my newsserver.
Heidi from Germany
"~KK in BC~" schrieb:

for over three hours??? am I broken????????????????????

http://home.vrweb.de/~hbquilts/
mail: please remove quilt from address
Old February 13th 07, 08:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
John

On Feb 13, 12:34 pm, "~KK in BC~" wrote:
for over three hours??? am I broken????????????????????

~KK in BC~

http://www.myspace.com/canadaapples

Ever since they changed over to the new format there seems to be fewer
posts showing. Not sure what the problem, is other than some people
may not like the new look and have abandoned.

John

Old February 13th 07, 09:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
~KK in BC~

That is not an issue for me because I use outlook express to view my
newsgroups. I don't think I would be very good at having to use a web page
to view the group. I tend to just check my mail and do my cadet work and not
spend a lot of time surfing anymore.
Oh and I blog but even that isn't every day, I only do that when I feel the
urge.

I think that maybe, just maybe, everyone is actually quilting??? Or......
gasp they all got a life away from quilting for a while????

I went and peeked in at the Google groups format and it didn't look so bad
to me, but then I don't know what it looked like before the big change
either.

~KK in BC~

ups.com...

Old February 13th 07, 10:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterflywings

Change? I use OE and I'm down to 13 posts for 3 days in a row!
UUUUUUUUUUUUUMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I don't feel so alone now

Butterfly (ran the library outta quilting books already)

"~KK in BC~" wrote in message
That is not an issue for me because I use outlook express to view my
newsgroups. I don't think I would be very good at having to use a web page
to view the group. I tend to just check my mail and do my cadet work and
not
spend a lot of time surfing anymore.
Oh and I blog but even that isn't every day, I only do that when I feel
the
urge.

I think that maybe, just maybe, everyone is actually quilting??? Or......
gasp they all got a life away from quilting for a while????

I went and peeked in at the Google groups format and it didn't look so bad
to me, but then I don't know what it looked like before the big change
either.

~KK in BC~

ups.com...

Old February 13th 07, 10:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Val

I think people are just busy and not doing so many posts right now. I also
use OE to read the news groups and several other NGs I have are still
consistent with their number of daily posts. I've also noticed that with
this group there will be days that the posts are sparse(er) and evenings
they really pick up. There's a lot of weird weather happening around the US
and that might be a factor too. But, this morning I WAS surprised to see the
number of posts only in the double digits instead of the usual triple.

Val

OMG.......frightening thought......could people be cleaning house? AAK! I
need to lay down with a cool cloth, that thought is almost too horrifying to
even consider.

Old February 13th 07, 11:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
polly esther

Not to worry, we've just been busy. I've dropped in some lately, checked to
see if anyone was in dire need of my expertise, saw that no one was truly
desperate, and gone back to the 'too many' regularly scheduled programs.
Polly

"Val" wroteI think people are just busy and not doing so many posts right