My room... kinda almost done

Old February 3rd 07, 07:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
~KK in BC~

Default My room... kinda almost done

Here are some links to what it was and where it is now.
It is not done,
still have to hang shelves and a design wall and
pictures but it is getting
there.
I have to use it for a while to know where
I want things to be.

http://tinyurl.com/2a63cf
http://tinyurl.com/27hzoc
http://tinyurl.com/2ypuxm

http://tinyurl.com/yw4ccj
http://tinyurl.com/yqra3d
http://tinyurl.com/2bgsnx

http://tinyurl.com/2c5os9
http://tinyurl.com/ypnrgk

~KK in BC~

Old February 3rd 07, 07:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Jessamy

It's looking great already KK!

--
Jessamy
Queen of Chocolate Squishies (and Occasional Liquorice Ones)

Old February 4th 07, 12:53 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Maloney Empire

That looks really cool - you are so much more advanced than I am and I
started my room over 12 months ago and it is still not organised how I want
it.
Too much sewing and genealogy to really get my head around it - I know where
everything is :)

--
Di Maloney
Please remove 1 from email address to reply direct.

Old February 4th 07, 04:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Maureen Wozniak

On Sat, 3 Feb 2007 13:36:58 -0600, KK in BC~ wrote
(in article uv5xh.28644$Oa.17234@edtnps82):

Here are some links to what it was and where it is now.
It is not done,
still have to hang shelves and a design wall and
pictures but it is getting
there.
I have to use it for a while to know where
I want things to be.

http://tinyurl.com/2a63cf
http://tinyurl.com/27hzoc
http://tinyurl.com/2ypuxm

http://tinyurl.com/yw4ccj
http://tinyurl.com/yqra3d
http://tinyurl.com/2bgsnx

http://tinyurl.com/2c5os9
http://tinyurl.com/ypnrgk

KK in BC~

Such cheerful colors! And I thought I was being daring with my one teal
green wall.

Maureen

Old February 4th 07, 06:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Ceridwen

Wow, what progress! It looks good. Glad that things are moving along for
you.

--
Carole
Champlain, NY