BOM Gallery

Old October 10th 05, 07:51 PM
Sally Swindells

Default BOM Gallery

I always get a smile when I look at Teri's RCTQ BOM Gallery (apart
from all the lovely blocks).

There is an empty 'window' at the end which says 'No highlight, No
content' - but it has been viewed 6 times!

Obviously people are convinced that behind this apparently empty
window there are treasures!

What am I missing? Perhaps it is waiting for my little brocadey
flower?
--
Sally at the Seaside~~~~~~~

Old October 11th 05, 12:28 AM
Sharon Harper

LOL - it's the same as when you are told "Now don't touch this it's hot".
Of course you have to touch it! Just ask DD1 about the iron.

It's just like seeing a wrapped chrissy pressie - you have to shake it and
feel it and hope that the wrapping tears in just a teensy spot so you can
peek.....

quicker)

Old October 11th 05, 03:42 PM
DrQuilter

i confessed. I looked. no highlight doesn't mean no pictures in the
folder, does it? (but there weren't any) )

Sally Swindells wrote:

I always get a smile when I look at Teri's RCTQ BOM Gallery (apart
from all the lovely blocks).

There is an empty 'window' at the end which says 'No highlight, No
content' - but it has been viewed 6 times!

Obviously people are convinced that behind this apparently empty
window there are treasures!

What am I missing? Perhaps it is waiting for my little brocadey
flower?
--
Sally at the Seaside~~~~~~~

Dr. Quilter
(take the dog out for a walk)
Old October 11th 05, 03:52 PM
Sally Swindells

'No highlight' doesn't mean no pictures but.... (very
quietly)....'Contains no items' means there isn't anything there!

And someone else has gone in to look, just in case. (Viewings now = 7
times!)
--
Sally at the Seaside~~~~~~~