you guys pay too much

Old March 4th 05, 05:30 PM
Rwalling

Default you guys pay too much

I was trying to sell stuff on ebay and I just couldn't handle all the fees.
At You've Made It! we charge $1.00 for each item you sell. No other fees.
Nothing to list items, nothing to open an account, no percentage of final
sale taken. This site is brand new, and I would really like to get some
quality people on it. Take a look at it and let me know what you think. If
you like it, join up, post your items, and tell your friends

http://www.youvemadeit.com/

Robert Walling

Old March 4th 05, 05:43 PM
She who would like to be obeyed once every Preston

I'd be more interested if there was anything on there for sale at the
moment. Looks like a dead duck to me.

In article , Rwalling of
Road Runner - Columbia uttered

--

AJH
alpha dot hotel echo yankee whisky oscar oscar delta at tango echo
Old March 4th 05, 06:18 PM
BEI Design

"Rwalling" wrote in message
. ..

snip spam

From that site:

" Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye
pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them. Mark 11:24
"

Snort, a "preying" spammer...

Old March 4th 05, 09:00 PM
Rwalling

Sorry, I searched the newsgroups for what I thought would be the place to
advertise my site. So should I only post in .marketplace groups?

nice quip btw ... didn't mean to be a "preying" spammer

"BEI Design" wrote in message

"Rwalling" wrote in message
. ..

snip spam

From that site:

Old March 5th 05, 08:00 AM
BEI Design

"Rwalling" wrote in message
om...
Sorry, I searched the newsgroups for what I thought would be the
place to
advertise my site. So should I only post in .marketplace groups?

Short answer: Yes.

The FAQs for this group, posted occasionally by Penny S.

http://makeashorterlink.com/?E1FE34B9A

quote

NO Advertising. NONE. No commercial ads, no auction notices, no ebay
announcements, no "for sale" private party ads, no links to a
commercial
site; nothing. There are
marketplace groups for ads.(rec.crafts.textiles.marketplace) Ever been
to a
Usenet group that has more ads than posts? This also includes one
line
posts announcing commercial sites. And yes, this is a grey area, but
in
past discussions the overwhelming majority are in agreement that all
need to go to the marketplace. If you would like to know more about
advertising onUsenet, here's a link link to it: Advertising on
Usenet: How
To Do It, How Not To Do It
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/usenet/advertising/how-to/part1/

end quote

Penny, how about posting FAQ again please, last time I could find was
in December.

--
Beverly
delete no spam and .invalid to reply

Need all the strength you guys can muster starlia Beads 17 September 24th 04 02:46 PM
Wow! You guys have been busy....not totally OT CNYstitcher Quilting 0 June 18th 04 12:08 AM
Thank you guys skyrider Beads 3 October 22nd 03 05:54 PM
I Love you Guys Patti Quilting 4 August 11th 03 08:05 PM