Looking for denim lapis cabochons

Old February 11th 05, 05:13 PM

Default Looking for denim lapis cabochons

If you know any place I can found them in Europe please, tell me. They
can easy found in USA but as I live in France you have to pay toll. Any
suggestions? Thanks.

gaby

Old February 12th 05, 07:08 PM
br

This depends on the quantities you want. I've often ordered stones (cabs,
beads, etc.) from RIOGRANDE in the U.S. and only have to pay the TVA (thats
French sales tax for you Americans). If you live near Germany, go to
IDAR-OBERSTEIN, you'll find any and everything you could dream of, in any
quantity. I often buy cabs and beads from Hillenbrand or Muller in
FLORSHEIM, Germany, but in large quantities, ie; at least 100 pcs of the
same. Both of these companies import from Asia, but are capable of custom,
or odd sized work.