If you live more or less in the Atlanta, GA area ....

Old October 11th 05, 09:04 PM
Ellen

Default If you live more or less in the Atlanta, GA area ....

Very sad -- Quilting Essentials -- one of the local quilt shops is closing
..... disclaimer, I teach machine quilting there.

Ellen

"SALE ITEMS: All inventory will discounted 40%. All 3,000 bolts of fabric,
including new Hoffman batiks, Minkee, Shaggy Plus Felt, and a few 120"
backing fabrics. There are hundreds of books, hundreds of patterns, and
notions galore. All inventory has to be out the door in a mere seven weeks.
And don?t forget the smaller items = Jim Shore figurines and ornaments,
thread, embroidery floss, Cyndi?s Minis clay figurines, hand-made
thread-minders, hand-made scissor fobs, pins, earrings, books, novels, quilt
socks, fat quarters, fat-quarter bundles, Cleo?s Hand-Dyed fabrics,
Danella?s baskets, magazines, scissors, collectible scissors, batting,
needles, pins, wool fat quarters. We?ve even got a few old kits left from
last year!!

Minimum one-yard cuts on everything that is sold by the yard (bolted fabric,
interfacing, Steam-A-Seam, etc.). The only exception is bolted wool, which
is half-yard minimum.

ADDITIONAL SALE ITEMS: In addition, all red-dot 40% sale fabric will be
discounted an additional 10%, for a total savings of 50% (40 + 10 = 50). All
books on the "sale" table previously marked 40% off will likewise be
discounted an additional 10%, for a total savings of 50%. All old issues of
magazines previously 50% will now be 60% off. (See sign for magazine dates;
refer to list behind front counter for book titles on sale.)

SALE LIMITATIONS: Sale does not apply to special orders. Q-cards will no
longer be stamped, but full cards will be honored.

FURNITURE & FIXTURES: Of course, all furniture and fixtures are for sale,
although we haven?t had time to price anything yet. Please let us know, in
writing, if you are interested in any particular item. Be sure to include
your name, phone number, email address, and date. First-come, first-served.
"

Store hours:
Monday?Saturday, 10:00am?6:00pm
Sundays, 1:00pm?5:00pm
5295 Stone Mountain Highway
Mountain East Shopping Center
Stone Mountain, Georgia 30087
770-413-1800
www.quiltingessentials.com

Old October 12th 05, 01:43 AM
Sherry Starr

Oh no, my daughter lives in Buford, GA. We went to Stone Mountain when we
were there in June. We didn't have time to visit that quilt shop. Oh
well........

Sherry Starr

Old October 12th 05, 01:56 AM
Ellen

"Sherry Starr" wrote in message
. ..
Oh no, my daughter lives in Buford, GA. We went to Stone Mountain when

we
were there in June. We didn't have time to visit that quilt shop. Oh

Sherry Starr

If you come back for a visit before Nov 30, you can save all that money ....
this is just about the next exit past the mountain so you can leave your
family off at the mountain and just run down the road :-)

Ellen

Pictures my sewing area DQLTS Quilting 7 September 21st 04 01:52 PM
Dallas area quilt shops Gail Quilting 5 August 17th 04 10:16 PM