green and purple quilt ( update)

Old October 8th 05, 01:44 PM
Christina in Ok

Default green and purple quilt ( update)

I am now slowly making head-way with it, after working all night on a row,
I finished Row 5
later on today ( after I take a nap) I will start on Row 6!
so far I have 720 2.5" blocks sew into it.

I am proud at myself so far with it, most of the quilt you cannot tell at
all where a block ends and another begins
blocks and seams are matching up.. ( shocking)
I have found at least 3 blocks that are a little off.

This is my first Quilt I really have to think about each placement of each
2.5" block, as it will effect the next block or the row below it.

this quilt will lead to better and more complex quilts instead of just a
basic quilt .. It has taken me a few years, but I do see some more
improvement on this quilt then any other ( could it be that taking more time
with quilts lead to a better outcome, or is it that I am really improving..

Now I will be torn between starting the BOM appl blocks and working on this,
I think I will Start on the Bom when I get up to take a brake on the green
and purple..
Now if you all want, I can shoot a photo of the Green and purple, Now with
only 5 rows all sewed together, or I could wait until the top is done..
I guess If you all want to see it now I will..
or if you wish to wait, I can do that also.. all will depend on what you all
want.. So give him your feedback, Photo now or later? LOL

--
Christina Hilburn
Web Site: http://gardenbreeze.us

Old October 8th 05, 02:04 PM
Pam in Spencerport

Christina in Ok wrote:

Now if you all want, I can shoot a photo of the Green and purple, Now with
only 5 rows all sewed together, or I could wait until the top is done..
I guess If you all want to see it now I will..
or if you wish to wait, I can do that also.. all will depend on what you all
want.. So give him your feedback, Photo now or later? LOL

I think you know the answer to this question already Christina!, Lets
see the photo now!

Old October 8th 05, 04:20 PM
Anne in CA

From what I've seen of this group, they are like me: not much for
delayed gratification ;-) Photos both now and later, please?

Anne in CA
annerudolph AT comcast DOT net
"It's not having what you want; it's wanting what you've got." -- Sheryl
Crow
http://community.webshots.com/user/annerudolph3

Old October 12th 05, 01:56 AM
Christina in Ok

sorry I got busy with other quilting things.. and so this project has once
again been put to the back..
"Pam in Spencerport" wrote in message
ups.com...

Old October 12th 05, 01:58 AM
Christina in Ok

I don't know Anne, I'm a little scared of showing it off right now, and have
thought otherwise right now LOL
From what I've seen of this group, they are like me: not much for delayed