OT ATTN Victoria

Old October 31st 04, 02:10 PM
CLPINKHAM

Default OT ATTN Victoria

Just wondering how your surgery went and hope you are on the road to recovery.
Cindy/Maine
Old November 1st 04, 04:12 PM
Mavia Beaulieu

"escapee" wrote in message I am so pleased
you care! I had the surgery on Friday at noon and I am actually
feeling pretty good. I'm very fatigued, have some pain, but pain
medication is
very strong and I take it. I'm limited in my activities and I did have
fever of
100 last night. I see the doctor today for a dressing change and possible
drains removal.

Overall, this was a very pleasant experience. I would do it again. I can
clap
and do praying hands in front of me with my arms at my sides. I know that
sounds silly, but it isn't silly when you can't do it! Now I am totally
psyched
up to get fully into shape doing Pilates and Yoga.

Other than being very itchy (from healing and pain meds) I'm doing much
better
than I anticipated. Thank you so much for asking.

ever mindful of my friends,
Victoria

That's so good to hear Victoria! I hope you heal quickly without
complications! Good luck with the *shaping up* plans too!

Mavia

Old November 1st 04, 07:21 PM
Dianne Lewandowski

May your recovery be quick and smooth. Hugs to you!
Dianne

Old November 1st 04, 08:32 PM
Felice Friese

Good news, Victoria! Hope you continue to improve day by day.

Felice

Old November 1st 04, 08:33 PM
Brenda

Great news! Sounds like this should make stitching easier also. Best
wishes for a quick recovery!

--
Brenda
Old November 1st 04, 09:01 PM
escapee

I just did a mock stitching! I sat in my chair with my work in front of me. NO
BOOBS in the way! LOL. This is the best thing I ever did. I couldn't be
happier.

On Mon, 01 Nov 2004 20:33:29 GMT, Brenda opined:

Old November 2nd 04, 10:48 PM
escapee

Well, let me tell you, if you have very large breasts you do not have to suffer
with them. I wish I would have done this many years ago. I did see a
physician years ago and he was very nasty and told me I had to get down to a
size 8 before he'd do it. He skitzed me and I was shy about it. Finally, I had
enough and found a surgeon who was absolutely wonderful. He was truly caring
and continues to be. If you are on the fence, really look into it. I took off
my SPORTS bra (I could never fit into one of those) and nothing moved! YAY!

On Tue, 02 Nov 2004 15:33:28 GMT, Brenda opined: