Hi! Long time, no "see"!

Old April 25th 04, 07:12 PM
Shelby

Default Hi! Long time, no "see"!

I just wanted to peek my head in and say hi to everyone. I've missed you
all SO MUCH. I've been lurking about here and there and trying to keep
up with everyone.

The work you guys are turning out - jewelry, lampwork, wirework - is
just blowing me away! You've inspired me to take out my beads and try to
play a little bit today. So, thanks!

Hope you're all doing well and, as always, happy beading!

Shelby D
Old April 25th 04, 08:17 PM
Kandice Seeber

Hi Shelby! waves

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old April 26th 04, 12:01 AM
BeckiBead

Hi Shelby!!!

Becki
"In between the moon and you, the angels have a better view of the crumbling
difference between wrong and right." -- Counting Crows
Old April 26th 04, 12:13 AM
Shelby

Hi, Kandice! You're blowing me away with your work these days. I think
you were born to melt glass! I see joy in your work.

Shelby

Hi Shelby! waves

Old April 26th 04, 12:14 AM
Shelby

Hey, Jerri! I made some time to play with beads today and guess whose I
was playing with?? YOURS! I made a bracelet that I'm going to rework a
little bit but I love it! It looks like the heart of the ocean. I'll
post a pic when I get it finished.

Shelby

Beadbimbo wrote:

Hi Shelby!

I'm waving from down south!

Old April 26th 04, 12:15 AM
Shelby

Hi, Becki! I was trying to catch up and I see you picked up and moved
from Ohio to California? WOW. I really admire your guts. Sometimes, even
though we might know that something is the right move for us to make, we
hesitate... I really admire your courage and hope things are going well
for you there.

Shelby

Old April 26th 04, 01:22 PM
Margie

On Sun, 25 Apr 2004 14:12:07 -0400, Shelby
wrote:

I just wanted to peek my head in and say hi to everyone. I've missed you
all SO MUCH. I've been lurking about here and there and trying to keep
up with everyone.

Hi Shelby, I've missed you. Now don't just be peeking in, you hear?

--
Margie
http://www.handcraftedjewelry.com/st...asp?userid=261

Old April 26th 04, 03:59 PM
Kandice Seeber

Thank you sweetie.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs
"Shelby" wrote in message
Hi, Kandice! You're blowing me away with your work these days. I think
you were born to melt glass! I see joy in your work.

Shelby

Kandice Seeber wrote:
Hi Shelby! waves

Old April 26th 04, 05:40 PM
Dr. Sooz

Shelby, I've missed you, girl. You need to post a lot more often. SMOOCH
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Panic Attack Time starlia Beads 76 March 14th 04 02:39 AM
And the beat goes on....(warning! long, rambling post) MargieK Beads 16 November 9th 03 10:49 PM
OT - my life just to let you all know (LONG) Helen C Beads 66 September 11th 03 04:47 PM
help please. Deirdre S. Beads 66 August 15th 03 07:51 PM
My Kids (long and not at all happy) Regina Beads 1 July 10th 03 08:32 PM