My Entries in the Oregon State Fair

Old August 27th 05, 05:30 AM
BEI Design

Default My Entries in the Oregon State Fair

I went to the fair today with my family and took pictures of my
entries. These were for the most part taken through glass, so some of
the details aren't very clear, and I forgot to take a picture of one
suit. Here they a

http://home.comcast.net/~ickesb/wsb/index.html

To say I'm pleased is an understatement...

;-)

--
Beverly
delete nospam and .invalid to reply

Old August 27th 05, 08:38 AM
Claire Owen

"BEI Design" a écrit dans le message
de news: ...
I went to the fair today with my family and took pictures of my
entries. These were for the most part taken through glass, so some of
the details aren't very clear, and I forgot to take a picture of one
suit. Here they a

http://home.comcast.net/~ickesb/wsb/index.html

To say I'm pleased is an understatement...

;-)

--
Beverly
delete nospam and .invalid to reply

Great work Beverly

Claire in Montréal, France.
http://claireowenperso.free.fr

Old August 27th 05, 07:20 PM
CypSew

Fabulous sewing, Beverly! I love red and the red knit is beautiful. And
I'll be right there to pick up the scrumptious looking fruit cake LOL--my
favorite dessert anytime of the year. The famous Collins Street bakery is
between here and Dallas, and when DS makes a trip to the Big D, he knows to
stop by C S bakery for a fruit cake for his DM.
Emily

Old August 28th 05, 03:29 AM
Ward

"BEI Design" wrote in message
I went to the fair today with my family and took pictures of my entries.
These were for the most part taken through glass, so some of the details
aren't very clear, and I forgot to take a picture of one suit. Here they

http://home.comcast.net/~ickesb/wsb/index.html

To say I'm pleased is an understatement...

;-)

--
Beverly
delete nospam and .invalid to reply

Beautiful Beverly, just beautiful. Are those butterflies or dragon flies on
the bride's dress? I only viewed to Susan's gown before my old slow dial-up
account gave out but I'll check back later. You do wonderful work.

Liz

Old August 28th 05, 05:28 AM
Cynthia Spilsted

Very nice work, Beverly!
Congratulations on all your hard work and effort paying off...
Cynthia

Old August 29th 05, 06:11 AM
BEI Design

Claire Owen wrote:

Great work Beverly

Thanks, Claire!

Old August 29th 05, 06:19 AM
BEI Design

CypSew wrote:
Fabulous sewing, Beverly! I love red and the red knit is
beautiful.

I love red, too, and I wear a lot of it. That dress is one of my
favorites, it's a soft, fine wool knit.

And I'll be right there to pick up the scrumptious
looking fruit cake LOL--my favorite dessert anytime of the
year. The famous Collins Street bakery is between here and
Dallas, and when DS makes a trip to the Big D, he knows to stop
by C S bakery for a fruit cake for his DM.

Nah, you don't have to *buy* fruitcake, they are a cinch to make. And
it's really fun coming up with variations, that one was my 'dark'
fruitcake. I use instant coffee, dark molasses and lots of spices to
get that color. Fortunately, my family all loves fruitcake too, so
mine never go to waste. The other one I sent in is a "light" fruitcake
with dried apricots, dates, golden raisins,...more fruit than cake.
;-)

Old August 29th 05, 06:22 AM
BEI Design

Ward wrote:

Beautiful Beverly, just beautiful.

Thanks, Liz!

Are those butterflies or
dragon flies on the bride's dress?

Dragonflies. We lucked out, and found them pre-made at Fabric Depot
in the right color. Now that I finally have my XL5000 set up,
though.... ;-)

I only viewed to Susan's
gown before my old slow dial-up account gave out but I'll check
back later. You do wonderful work.

I tried to keep the picture size small, although I think I forgot on a
couple. Sorry about that!

Old August 29th 05, 06:25 AM
BEI Design

Cynthia Spilsted wrote:
Very nice work, Beverly!

Thank you very much!

Congratulations on all your hard work and effort paying off...

The approbation of my peers means a great deal to me, thanks again.