help please.

Old August 8th 03, 09:46 PM
Christina Peterson

YES!

Tina

"Sjpolyclay" wrote in message

............ I live in a household with four very creatively messy
people ,with me admittedly the the biggest "pile" culprit. ....... What I

do is to make
sure there is a corner, or a wall area that is actually neat and
non-stimulating. It may only be 2 feet of room out of a 2000sqft house,

but
hey....and when I'm "winding up" over the huge mess, I can stand there in

the
clean spot and take a few deep breaths and LOOK at a non-choas spot. The

visual
input is very important for me. Also, a white noise generator like a box

fan
sometimes helps; I sometimes get where the sounds around me physically

hurt to
hear. Sitting on dirt at the park a block away helps too---I can walk over
where the "river" (ditch) is and sit under a tree for ten minutes and feel

more
grounded (literally!).

Sarajane

Old August 8th 03, 09:46 PM
Carol in SLC

You have just described my purse LOL

.....or *my* house, ROFL!!

Carol in SLC
My new stuff: http://members.aol.com/carolinslc/emma.jpg
Old August 8th 03, 10:31 PM
BeckiBead

I was raised in a total pig sty house and flipped that into being a clean freak
as a adult. However, one of my men friends wanted to come over last night and I
couldn't have him here because there is crap everywhere, LOL. Working two jobs
and 6 days a week has done me in.

Becki
But what it sounded like
when she yelled was, "She prefers dicks". --Tina
Old August 8th 03, 10:38 PM
Sjpolyclay

Too bad for me that sometiems the 10th time I look in the same place, the
thing
really is there!?

I know, that's the worst-est part......its especialy bad if you KNOW that no
one put it there when you weren't looking.
Sarajane

Sarajane's Polymer Clay Gallery
http://www.polyclay.com

view my auctions at:
http://www.polyclay.com/Collage/auction.htm

Old August 8th 03, 11:48 PM
saucy

Don't worry about being a clean freak. My sister is a clean freak and I'm
totally opposite, at least with my hubby. Before we were married and while
I was with my ex, I was a clean freak. I've learned that playing is a lot
more fun than cleaning all the time. I don't worry about it anymore. As
long as the bathrooms and kitchen are clean I don't worry about the rest of
the house.

You are working two jobs on top of everything. I wouldn't have time to
sleep if I were you. I have a friend in your shoes and I offer to help out
when I can.

Old August 9th 03, 01:17 AM
Dr. Sooz

Too bad for me that sometiems the 10th time I look in the same place, the
thing really is there!?

I know, that's the worst-est part......its especialy bad if you KNOW that no

one put it there when you weren't looking.

Poltergeists!

~~
Sooz
-------
"Selective deafness, it's a wonderful thing." ~Kathy N-V
ESBC
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
~ Bead Notes: Beading information A - Z
http://www.lampwork.net/beadnotes.html

Old August 9th 03, 01:46 AM
BeckiBead

Marisa -- this is going to seem way off base, but give me a minute to make my
point. I have been reading books lately that support my own belief that we, as
souls, come back to earth many times and in different incarnations in order to
learn the lessons that my soul has not yet learned. Others who believe this
also believe that we pick our lives, and their lessons, in advance. I'm not
sure how far along I am in this particular belief.

However, I am going to go with it here. It is a very popular belief that is
gaining more and more recognition as people come to feel that a) they have been
here before and b) seeing, in this lifetime, how many times we repeat our
mistakes before we learn our lessons, which supports the theory that our goal
here on earth is to learn.

Given that, every person on your job chose this life and to go through exactly
what is going to happen to them at this job. In other words, sweetheart, it is
not your fault if you influence it one way or another. Everything happens the
way it is supposed to happen, and it is not about productivity increases or
more profit, but life lessons. You have no more power over what happens in
their jobs or their lives than you do to people you don't know. You may
interact with some of them, but that is in order to learn your own lessons, and
they may be learning theirs in return. It boils down to this, and this is
something I long believed even before I formulated the rest of what I have
said he Everything happens the way it is supposed to.

And you are not in charge. Unless someone died and made you God, you are not
making these choices and hiring or firing these people. Feel free to use your
voice and say what you feel is right. Trust yourself at all times. It is all
going to be OK.

Old August 9th 03, 05:15 AM
Carol in SLC

Everything happens the way it is supposed to.

Well said!

Old August 9th 03, 05:18 AM
Carol in SLC

However, one of my men friends wanted to come over last night and I couldn't
have him here because there is crap everywhere,

Whaaaaaaaat??? Get outta town - I just can't believe it!!! I'm pretty sure it
looks a heckuva lot better than my house right now (and we have company, LOL).