Happy Day to do a Happy Dance

Old January 30th 06, 09:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Happy Day to do a Happy Dance

I found a beautiful fabric to back my Sister's 50th Birthday quilt "Hot
Flashes". The only problem is that it won't be in a LQS until May. Her
birthday is April 6. I called the manufacturer (they only sell wholesale
with 10 bolts minimum). I spoke to a customer rep and she sent me 4 yards
at no charge. How is that for customer service? Woo Hoo I can finish it
before it is due. Linda in Tx

Old January 30th 06, 10:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Now if we could all be so lucky. LOL

--
Mary (Idaho to Oregon via Montana)

"nana2b" wrote in message
: I found a beautiful fabric to back my Sister's 50th Birthday quilt "Hot
: Flashes". The only problem is that it won't be in a LQS until May. Her
: birthday is April 6. I called the manufacturer (they only sell wholesale
: with 10 bolts minimum). I spoke to a customer rep and she sent me 4 yards
: at no charge. How is that for customer service? Woo Hoo I can finish it
: before it is due. Linda in Tx
:
:
:

Old January 31st 06, 12:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

WOWOW!!! you lucky girl!!

--
Jessamy
In The Netherlands

Old January 31st 06, 12:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Isn't that nice??? Real customer service!
KJ

"Jessamy" wrote in message
WOWOW!!! you lucky girl!!

Old January 31st 06, 08:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Now *that* is exceptional.
Could you tell us which manufacturer? So we can boost their sales!
..
In message , nana2b
writes
I found a beautiful fabric to back my Sister's 50th Birthday quilt "Hot
Flashes". The only problem is that it won't be in a LQS until May. Her
birthday is April 6. I called the manufacturer (they only sell wholesale
with 10 bolts minimum). I spoke to a customer rep and she sent me 4 yards
at no charge. How is that for customer service? Woo Hoo I can finish it
before it is due. Linda in Tx

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old January 31st 06, 06:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 15:57:07 -0600, "nana2b" wrote:

I found a beautiful fabric to back my Sister's 50th Birthday quilt "Hot
Flashes". The only problem is that it won't be in a LQS until May. Her
birthday is April 6. I called the manufacturer (they only sell wholesale
with 10 bolts minimum). I spoke to a customer rep and she sent me 4 yards
at no charge. How is that for customer service? Woo Hoo I can finish it
before it is due. Linda in Tx

I need a picture so I'll know it when I see it in a store.
Debra in VA
See my quilts at
Old January 31st 06, 11:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Well Patti, It was the same company that sent out all those free FQs. I
wanted the Paris Shopping fabric and just couldn't wait. Linda in Tx

Old January 31st 06, 11:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Photo to be posted in a few minutes

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/frame242/my_photos