Not really an AD, but a marketing question, need advice

Old April 2nd 04, 08:59 PM
Dr. Sooz

Or, you can put them up in one big bunch and go for the big bucks, Kandice,
and
those of us who can't afford it can go in together and bid

Oh HELL no. Kandice, send them all to me. I'll take care of them for you. I
know what to do.
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old April 3rd 04, 05:11 AM
Kandice Seeber

ROFL - tell me what you really think, Sooz sweetie!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

The second question is that I have about 40 odds and ends type of beads
sitting here that I am thinking about putting on ebay. Should I? Is

anyone
really interested in my odds and ends?

HELL YES!
HELL YES!
HELL YES!
HELL YES!
HELL YES!
HELL YES!
HELL YES!
HELL YES!
~~
Sooz
-------
"Those in the cheaper seats clap. The rest of you rattle your jewelry."

John
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Old April 3rd 04, 05:16 AM
Kandice Seeber

You're such a sweetheart and an ego boost, Sooz. I am doing much better
now, and am panicking less and working towards fixing the problem.
So far, it's looking like this won't cost nearly as much as I feared. Thank
my lucky stars!
And TWTCH is right. I twtched all night!! LOL Lately I have been
panicking and overreacting about stuff that never turns out to be as bad as
I feared. Then later I roll my eyes at myself.
My dad used to say.... "Take a chill pill, Kandice. Pop a Midol. Jeez."
I'll have to take his advice this time!
Love you all!!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

I'm more panicked at the thought that I might not be able to make beads

for
any length of time. I don't want to disappoint my customers, and I can't
afford it financially.

Kandice, don't worry about your customers. I'm sure anyone would

understand if
your kiln went haywire -- it's not your fault. And you're so nice to deal
with!

As for the financial aspect of this -- it's awful. But I know you will be

all
right. I'm sure you can find a patch for The Worst That Could Happen.

Imagine
what that is (TWTCH -- some anagram, huh?), and I'm sure you'll see that

it
will be okay. Often, just visualizing TWTCH is enought o take away much of

the
anxiety, because it isn't actually that bad!

And CALL ME if you need to vent, honey. I am doing fine now and I can

listen.
~~
Sooz
-------

Old April 3rd 04, 07:31 AM
Dr. Sooz

And TWTCH is right. I twtched all night!! LOL Lately I have been
panicking and overreacting about stuff that never turns out to be as bad as
I feared. Then later I roll my eyes at myself.

Oh, man -- I do that myself. Almost every time. I get so embarrassed by
myself. It's like I'm a teenager and I'm my mom.

My dad used to say.... "Take a chill pill, Kandice. Pop a Midol. Jeez."

Haw!
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old April 3rd 04, 03:16 PM
Kandice Seeber

Exactly!!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old April 4th 04, 10:29 AM
Kalera Stratton

That's my current favorite color scheme that you do. I absolutely adore it!

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Kandice Seeber wrote:
Hi everyone. I have two questions I would like some feedback on - so
hopefully a few of you will have time to help me out really quick.

I am trying to figure out what my next ebay set (lampwork beads) will be. I
try to do some beads in between orders to keep the creativity going
otherwise it all kind of goes downhill and I end up not being able to make
anything. The question is, are people sick of my Happiness color scheme -
the rubino, opal yellow and pink from these sets:
http://www.lampwork.net/happiness1.jpg
http://www.lampwork.net/sunset2.jpg
http://www.lampwork.net/sugarspice1.jpg

-snip
Old April 4th 04, 10:39 AM
Kalera Stratton

I don the same thing... don't roll your eyes at yourself too much. I
think it's just a heightened sense of self-preservation.

But in the end, everything really will be OK. It's just too hard to let
go and trust the process while you're in the middle of it.

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Kandice Seeber wrote:
You're such a sweetheart and an ego boost, Sooz. I am doing much better
now, and am panicking less and working towards fixing the problem.
So far, it's looking like this won't cost nearly as much as I feared. Thank
my lucky stars!
And TWTCH is right. I twtched all night!! LOL Lately I have been
panicking and overreacting about stuff that never turns out to be as bad as
I feared. Then later I roll my eyes at myself.
My dad used to say.... "Take a chill pill, Kandice. Pop a Midol. Jeez."
I'll have to take his advice this time!
Love you all!!

Question on lampwork beads Cheryl Beads 18 February 19th 04 05:07 AM
Pricing Question Lisa Kisner Beads 6 September 30th 03 11:14 AM
New Question: E-bay / Marketing / Sales mkahogan Beads 143 September 4th 03 03:35 AM
de-lurking with a color question Jennifer Moore Beads 8 August 16th 03 09:42 PM
Posting Question angela Beads 25 August 7th 03 12:57 PM