OT computer question

Old August 8th 10, 10:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
NanaWilson

Default OT computer question

Help needed with getting my e-mail address book from MS Outlook to my new
computer?
Anyone have any idea? PLEASE??
TIA,
Nana

Old August 9th 10, 12:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
J*

can you send the whole addy book as an attachment to your hotmail addy.
then download it off that from the new computer?
j.
just a thot.

"NanaWilson" wrote ...

Old August 9th 10, 02:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
NanaWilson

Thx J. DH got er figured out by himself. My Hero!! He built my new
computer from the ground up.

Thanks again,
Nana

Old August 9th 10, 04:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
J*

i thot it would probly be sorted out before you got back to the group.
its pretty easy really.

....from the ground up, that is impressive.
i'd love to do that one day.
just dont have any brain matter or energy left so guess that is never going
to happen.
shrug
j.

"NanaWilson" wrote...
Thx J. DH got er figured out by himself. My Hero!! He built my new
computer from the ground up.

Thanks again,
Nana

"J*" wrote...
should work from the file/export button on top of Outlook.
j.

"NanaWilson" wrote ...
Help needed with getting my e-mail address book from MS Outlook to my new
computer?
Anyone have any idea? PLEASE??
TIA,
Nana

OT Computer question Michelle C. Quilting 29 December 16th 09 05:49 PM
OT Computer question...... NanaWilson Quilting 5 August 1st 09 02:33 AM
OT computer question KJ Quilting 6 December 19th 08 03:40 PM
OT - Computer question Kate G. Quilting 5 December 22nd 05 09:28 PM
OT/Computer Question [email protected] Quilting 8 October 3rd 05 03:49 PM