Fashion beading input...what's new for fall?

Old July 21st 04, 04:34 AM
Christina Peterson

What you didn't start with Tangie?

Tina

"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
Ooooh what brand and color?

1967 -- Max Factor -- Pinkberry Meringue, an almost-white pink with tons

of
frost! I *loved* it and kept buying it when it ran out.

Next one I got was Hot Chocolate by Bonne Bell -- another good smell. An
almost-white brown frost. Ooooooh! My nickname was Twiggy.
~~
Sooz

Old July 21st 04, 05:50 AM
Dr. Sooz

What you didn't start with Tangie?

Nope -- never liked that brand.
~~
Sooz
Old July 21st 04, 06:31 AM
Kalera Stratton

OMG cute!!! My first was Revlon Blackberry. Mmmmm dark purple!

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Old July 21st 04, 09:46 AM
Dr. Sooz

OMG cute!!! My first was Revlon Blackberry. Mmmmm dark purple!

Damn good choice! Love that shade. Toast of New York is bitchen too.

I remember so vividly sitting on the school bus on the way home, inhaling my
Pinkberry Meringue. I was so in love with it. I loved the Hot Chocolate, too,
but.....You never get over your First One.
~~
Sooz
Old July 21st 04, 02:54 PM
C Ryman

There is a hotel called Tan-O-Rama at Kitty Hawk. ;-]

--
Connie Ryman
Cryman Studio

Old July 21st 04, 06:08 PM
Kalera Stratton

Toast of New York is, possibly, my #1 favorite Revlon color! I mostly
buy Cover Girl now though, because although the colors are less
saturated, I like the taste better. Revlon tastes very chemically, but
Cover Girl is barely noticeable. I actually discovered it after using
Elizabeth Arden for years... Cover Girl tastes, smells, and wears
*identically*. I thought, hey, sure I'll save $15 bucks per lipstick!

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Old July 22nd 04, 07:26 AM
KDK

me too me too. I just bought some new lipstick last night - haven't tried
it yet though

and as I often say on the kayaking board -sparklies rule!!!
(I have put glitter nail polish on my boat and paddle and my helmet has the
pretty metal flake in it).

Kathy K
"Kalera Stratton" wrote in message
Me too! Toenail polish is a must, I love it! I like looking down at my
pretty feet.

I am also a meakeup junkie. I love the stuff, it feels like playing!
Especially lipstick and sparkly eyeshadow, and sparkles in general.

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Carla wrote:
I only do it a coupla times a year, for really dressy occasions.
Something about sparkly clothes and heels just doesn't "go" with an
unpainted face, IMO. Also, painting my fingernails is a "once every
blue moon" thing.

On the other hand (foot?), I hate going out with nekkid toenails. Once
sandal season starts, the paint goes on.

Cheers,
Carla

meijhana wrote:

ha!!! every time I want to feel pretty, and put on the face, Ken
tells me
that I don't need it, that he actually prefers me without it. So in
the two
1/4 years we have been together, if I have put on the face more than 20
times, I would be shocked...but just sometimes, I do it, as I do feel
different. Don't know what it is...maybe just because I made the

effort?

mary