this week's work..tangerine bracelet and peach melba necklace.

Old May 14th 04, 02:36 AM
Amber

Default this week's work..tangerine bracelet and peach melba necklace.

well, I finally decided it was high time to actually use some of my
little lampwork hoard in my jewelry making. I've been collecting beads
for a few months now, but hadn't actually made anything with them yet.
The focal in the necklace was actually made by someone on this
group..Karen_AZ, I do believe.

I also made a bracelet to match the tangerine amulet bag I posted not
too long ago. I'll be putting it up on ebay soon, probably, though I'm
going to try to get a more color accurate picture of it. I hate not
being able to capture the true colors of a piece I've done. especially
when they're such pretty colors.

http://www.serpentsdance.com/thisweekswork.htm

-amber.
Old May 14th 04, 04:03 AM
Cheryl

I finally decided it was high time to actually use some of my
little lampwork

snip The focal in the necklace was actually made by someone on this
group..Karen_AZ,

OHHH - those are VERY PRETTY
nice work
(I'm always a sucker for fringe!)

Cheryl
DRAGON BEADS
Flameworked beads and glass
http://www.dragonbeads.com/

Old May 14th 04, 04:14 AM
Kalera Stratton

Those are gorgeous! I knew I would love the bracelet.

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Old May 14th 04, 06:03 PM
Karen_AZ

I missed the original posting. Amber this is awesome!!!!! I had no clue
there were seeds out there that matched so well. WOW!

KarenK (who's totally in awe of anyone who uses seed beads)

"roxan" wrote in message
Very pretty work Amber.
Roxan
om...

Old May 14th 04, 08:23 PM
JL Paules

Amber -

What did you do in the cent of the necklace? Down where the focal bead is
located? I really like that but can't tell from the photo exactly what you
did.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

om...

Old May 15th 04, 12:37 AM
Amber

"Karen_AZ" wrote in message news:yZ6pc.94$xi.53@fed1read07...
I missed the original posting. Amber this is awesome!!!!! I had no clue
there were seeds out there that matched so well. WOW!

KarenK (who's totally in awe of anyone who uses seed beads)

I got those seed beads at a bead show earlier this year. I've been
racking my brain, trying to figure out what to use them for, because I
had absolutely nothing that matched them. When I got that bead, I was
going through my collection of seeds to see if I had any that went
with it, and lo and behold..they went perfectly together.

-amber.
Old May 15th 04, 01:12 PM
Amber

"JL Paules" wrote in message ...
Amber -

What did you do in the cent of the necklace? Down where the focal bead is
located? I really like that but can't tell from the photo exactly what you
did.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

It's a lot of long branch fringe stitched to the backside of the
peyote bale I made for the pendant.

-amber.
Old May 15th 04, 03:58 PM
Margie

On 13 May 2004 18:36:34 -0700, (Amber) wrote:

http://www.serpentsdance.com/thisweekswork.htm

Lovely, Amber....just lovely.

--
Margie