Desperatley Need 1/2 " Scale Dollhouse Resources

Old May 3rd 04, 05:02 PM
Mangry

Default Desperatley Need 1/2 " Scale Dollhouse Resources

Hi Folks,

I Desperatley Need 1/2 " scale dollhouse resources that I can buy a variety of
items from. Either an online store or brick and mortar store would be fine.
Please help......thanks

Craig
Old May 3rd 04, 05:11 PM
Dawn

Mangry wrote:

Hi Folks,

I Desperatley Need 1/2 " scale dollhouse resources that I can buy a variety of
items from. Either an online store or brick and mortar store would be fine.
Please help......thanks

Here's a start: http://shorterlink.com/?HM5L1P

Dawn

Old May 4th 04, 07:16 AM
Patrick

Wee Home Shoppe

Anne Carol Malcom is the shop owner and she has one, if not the largest 1/2"
scale shops in the US. Her number is 570-275-6538. Wee Home Shoppe is in
Danville, PA. I think she said a while back that they where going to be
online, don't know if she is or not. Please tell her that Patrick in
Georgia said hello.

Patrick

Old May 5th 04, 07:15 PM
Tammy

Hi,

I have lots of half scale at http://www.tinyheirlooms.com Everything
listed ships within one business day.

Hope it's ok to post this in response to a question.

Tammy
Old May 12th 04, 04:09 AM
Carol

"Mangry" wrote in message
Hi Folks,

I Desperatley Need 1/2 " scale dollhouse resources that I can buy a

variety of
items from. Either an online store or brick and mortar store would be

fine.
Please help......thanks

Craig

Try this site http://scaledesigns.com/