OMG my eyes hurt! (pleasure and pain!!!)

Old September 22nd 06, 10:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Polly S.

Default OMG my eyes hurt! (pleasure and pain!!!)

http://www.susanlenartkazmer.net/id23.html

and OMG more...

http://www.susanlenartkazmer.net/fou..._antiquity.htm

Thanks a lot faux sarcasm! to whoever it was that posted the ArtFest07
site... had a look through the workshops and have been following links
all afternoon... my eyes hurt!!!

--

Polly

--
don't spook my groove...

email - webmaster at beadfulheart dot com
yahoo id - aoncridhe
Old September 23rd 06, 06:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Bacchae

"Polly S." posted...

http://www.susanlenartkazmer.net/id23.html

and OMG more...

http://www.susanlenartkazmer.net/fou..._antiquity.htm

While I appreciate the artistry and the talent in putting together such a
selection of items and beads, I can't help but think how uncomfortable they
would be to wear. All those wire coils! shudder The hair on my neck is
shivering in horror, thinking of all the pulls, yanks and tugs they'd
suffer.

Pretty though.

- Sandy

Old September 23rd 06, 06:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Polly S.

Bacchae wrote:
"Polly S." posted...

http://www.susanlenartkazmer.net/id23.html

and OMG more...

http://www.susanlenartkazmer.net/fou..._antiquity.htm

While I appreciate the artistry and the talent in putting together such a
selection of items and beads, I can't help but think how uncomfortable they
would be to wear. All those wire coils! shudder The hair on my neck is
shivering in horror, thinking of all the pulls, yanks and tugs they'd
suffer.

Pretty though.

I don't know what it was, some internal/primal thing I guess, but I
spent literally 6+ hours yesterday looking at pieces like those. First
sculptural and altar pieces then found the neckpieces and jewelry. I
swear I felt a 'tug' with almost every one of them. I could never find
the words to explain it though. Definitely a deep response though.

Old September 25th 06, 04:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vibrant Jewels

Exactly my thoughts! I wonder how anyone could actually wear one of these
.... or is that missing the point? I was feasting on the eye candy in the
newest B&B, but I couldn't help but wonder if most of the fanciest designs
were wearable... so where does usuable jewelry end and pure design - or
non-wearable design - begin? Or should good jewelry design of necessity take
into consideration the wearability of the finished piece?

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)

"Polly S." posted...

eScrew [email protected] Yarn 0 December 20th 04 10:54 AM
eScrew OWNS YOU!!! [email protected] Needlework 0 December 20th 04 09:23 AM
eScrew zen story [email protected] Quilting 0 December 20th 04 08:59 AM
funny joke about beads [email protected] Beads 0 December 19th 04 01:05 PM