Tree Pendants

Old September 6th 06, 04:29 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Default Tree Pendants

I'd seen these tree pendants for years and had meant to get around to trying
to make one of my own. I'm going to be teaching a wire jewlry class to an
arts program that my DD is in, so I thought this might be a good project for
the kids (ages 9-14) and finally I gave it a try. I love them. Here they

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/wiretrees.jpg

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old September 6th 06, 03:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Susan B.

In article , Beadbimbo
wrote:

I'd seen these tree pendants for years and had meant to get around to trying
to make one of my own. I'm going to be teaching a wire jewlry class to an
arts program that my DD is in, so I thought this might be a good project for
the kids (ages 9-14) and finally I gave it a try. I love them. Here they

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/wiretrees.jpg

Lovely!! Lucky kids!

Susan

--
JustBead Auctions:
http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=65191
Old September 6th 06, 04:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Thanks, Susan! They're a lot of fun to make!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old September 6th 06, 10:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kandice Seeber

Link isn't working for me - is the server down?

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net
"Beadbimbo" wrote in message
I'd seen these tree pendants for years and had meant to get around to
trying to make one of my own. I'm going to be teaching a wire jewlry
class to an arts program that my DD is in, so I thought this might be a
good project for the kids (ages 9-14) and finally I gave it a try. I love
them. Here they a

Old September 6th 06, 11:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Helen Page

Kandice Seeber wrote:
Link isn't working for me - is the server down?

Working ok for me...

Beautiful pendants Jerri, you've inspired me to get out my gemstone chips!
Old September 7th 06, 02:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Thanks, Helen!

Yep, I had the little chips (3-5mm) and wondered what on earth I'd do
with them, and now I wish I had more!!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old September 7th 06, 02:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Hmmmmmmmm, I don't know. It's working now.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old September 7th 06, 07:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kandice Seeber

Weeeird - I still can't get it. Ah, well - maybe it's my computer. I'll
try again in the morning!

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net

"Beadbimbo" wrote in message
I'd seen these tree pendants for years and had meant to get around to
trying to make one of my own. I'm going to be teaching a wire jewlry
class to an arts program that my DD is in, so I thought this might be a
good project for the kids (ages 9-14) and finally I gave it a try. I
love them. Here they a

Old September 8th 06, 01:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kandice Seeber

It works now - yey!! Ooooh, how beautiful!

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net