Holy Crap!!! (eye candy)

Old June 2nd 06, 02:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Default Holy Crap!!! (eye candy)

Tink hadn't put up anything new in what felt like AGES, but boy howdy did
she make up for it this morning. I'm drooling in particular over Chemins
Primitifs, Nothing Ventured, and Wishful, but they're all to die for!

http://blackswampglassworks.com/latest.htm

Old June 2nd 06, 04:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Holy crap is right!

Barbara

http://www.penguintrax.com and http://www.backseatgrammarian.com

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness. (Dave Barry)

Need quality, inexpensive web hosting with site builder and 50 apps? Check out http://www.lyonshost.com.

Old June 2nd 06, 06:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Alison -- GREAT POST thanks for bringing those to my attention!!!!! I
always love to see what is happening back in Ohio.

Bec

Old June 3rd 06, 06:25 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads

I LOVE Heavyside Layer... and the colors in the Lagoon paperweight are
stunning, like laying on your back on freshly-mowed grass in the middle
of summer, late afternoon, looking up at a sky laced with cumulus clouds.

--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
Old June 5th 06, 05:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Wow! Thanks you guys! A friend of mine called today and mentioned
Kalera's post, so I thought I'd come check it out. Most of the goodies
posted the other day are sold, so I've moved them to the Recently Sold
Works page:
http://blackswampglassworks.com/recentsales.htm

It felt pretty good to have work up on my site again.

Tink

Old June 6th 06, 09:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Oops. I meant to say Alison's post. Thank you, Alison! I've put a
couple more things up tonight, too...

Holy crap, dudettes Dr. Sooz Beads 4 June 30th 05 01:59 AM
Holy Crap! Kim Neely Again! starlia Beads 8 May 14th 05 12:43 AM
AD: Holy crap do I have a lot of stuff on eBay right now! Kalera Stratton Beads 36 February 24th 04 04:48 PM
Holy Crap -- AOL's best places to live BeckiBead Beads 15 January 2nd 04 07:50 PM
Oh Holy Crap Dr. Sooz Beads 5 August 1st 03 09:48 PM