Any updates on Hug quilt for Rep. Gabrielle Giffords?

Old August 30th 11, 02:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kathyl

Default Any updates on Hug quilt for Rep. Gabrielle Giffords?

On Aug 29, 11:13*pm, "Polly Esther" wrote:
This makes me think that our Pati has gotten overwhelmed. *It sure does
happen. *Probably Rep. Giffords has been hugged from many directions and it
just could be that Pati has more weighing on her shoulders than she can
handle. *With terrible regret, it seems we've let one of ours go
unprotected. *If I'd been paying attention, I could have offered to help. So
say we all. *We need to find Pati, hug her and see what we can do to help.
Polly

"Bterfly-Wings" wrote in message

Haven't heard anything from her since I asked her a question this spring
by
email. She answered promptly. Makes me wonder if she isn't under the
weather
or teaching more classes than usual?

Not much help
Butterfly

Several years ago I met up with Patti at a quilt shop in Phoenix
called "Quiltz". I think she taught a lot of classes there. Maybe
someone could call the store and inquire about her.
Not much help either,
KJ
Old August 30th 11, 05:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat S

Great to see you Kathyl!
I've missed you.
..
In message
,
Kathyl writes

--
Best Regards
Pat on the Green
Old August 31st 11, 02:53 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kathyl

On Aug 30, 11:14*am, Pat S wrote:
Great to see you Kathyl!
I've missed you.
.
In message
,
Kathyl writes

Several years ago I met up with Patti at a quilt shop in Phoenix
called "Quiltz". *I think she taught a lot of classes there. *Maybe
someone could call the store and inquire about her.
Not much help either,
KJ

--
Best Regards
Pat on the Green

What a sweet thing to say Pat! I have no excuses really. The
newsgroup comes to me as a digest once a day and sometimes I have too
much mail to delete to read it then. And then later I forget to go
back and check it! I'll try to stay in touch a little better. KJ
Old August 31st 11, 07:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat S

Delighted to hear it is 'just busy-ness'. One does tend to worry (well
this 'one' does!) when friends are off the circuit.
I am not the greatest correspondent, in any sphere, at the moment. How
can there be so much going on?!!
..
In message
,
Kathyl writes
On Aug 30, 11:14*am, Pat S wrote:
Great to see you Kathyl!
I've missed you.

What a sweet thing to say Pat! I have no excuses really. The
newsgroup comes to me as a digest once a day and sometimes I have too
much mail to delete to read it then. And then later I forget to go
back and check it! I'll try to stay in touch a little better. KJ

--
Best Regards
Pat on the Green

OT Giffords Update Bev in TX[_2_] Quilting 0 March 12th 11 03:25 AM
Hi from Czech Rep.!! Tia Mary Quilting 1 March 24th 07 05:34 AM
LONG: Updates, HUG thoughts, and attn: Jan & Ginger Dreamweaver Quilting 10 May 29th 05 05:21 PM
Jody's Hug Quilt Update -- Quilt finished and being shipped Michelle in NJ Quilting 5 March 31st 05 01:51 AM
Looking for European Sales Rep for Jewelry Line Pepper Berry Jewelry 1 March 3rd 04 03:55 AM