BABE! ??

Old September 23rd 06, 01:02 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kandice Seeber

Default BABE! ??

My workshops are Facial Fun with Printmaking, Diva Fairies and Tool Kit for
Creativity.

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net

Wow - does this ever look like fun!!! Have a great time. I went and
browsed through the list of workshops and there are some amazing things
to learn. Which workshops did you decide on?

In article , Kandice
Seeber wrote:

Artfest 2007 is in Port Townsend, WA in March. I'm going with
Paulette - I can't wait! It's five days of classes, and I am staying in
house with 6 other women. Here's the website:
http://www.teeshaslandofodd.com/
I am so excited, because I haven't really explored the artistic side of
myself like this before.

--
Susan in CA(NADA)

Old September 23rd 06, 01:04 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kandice Seeber

Not this time - I really want to be able to concentrate on learning and
growing as an artist - selling at shows like that takes too much of my
energy. I'll see how it goes this year, and if I decide to go next year
I might sell.

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net
"Patti" wrote in message
oups.com...

Seeber wrote:

Artfest 2007 is in Port Townsend, WA in March. I'm going with
Paulette - I can't wait! It's five days of classes, and I am staying
in a
house with 6 other women. Here's the website:
http://www.teeshaslandofodd.com/
I am so excited, because I haven't really explored the artistic side of
myself like this before.

--
Susan in CA(NADA)

Kandice,
I totally agree with Susan! What a great time you will have! Such
innovative workshops, can't wait to hear what you will be taking.
Also, are you selling at the Bazaar?

Patti

Old September 23rd 06, 01:04 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kandice Seeber

My God, that's GORGEOUS!!!

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net
wrote in message
oups.com...

Beckibead wrote:
Also, I know Carol wants to take two of yours classes (one of
the bracelets and a PMC class?) so I will check and see what you are
teaching at this one.

A PMC class at this show. And I am hoping it fills up! Here's a
closer image of the focal clasp the class is on:
http://whimbeads.com/images2/grape-clasp.jpg

I'm getting excited!

Beki
http://www.whimbeads.com

Old September 23rd 06, 01:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kandice Seeber

I am so excited! I went to Port Townsend last year with Paulette to
take a PMC class and just fell in love with the place. Thank goodness it's
only a couple hours away!

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net

Kandice Seeber wrote:
Artfest 2007 is in Port Townsend, WA in March. I'm going with
Paulette - I can't wait! It's five days of classes, and I am staying in
house with 6 other women. Here's the website:
http://www.teeshaslandofodd.com/

Oh goodness! Not only is Port Townsend one of my favorite places on
the planet...but this whole gathering sounds like a total blast! I am
green with envy, Kandice! I hope you have the time of your life!

Beki
http://www.whimbeads.com

Old September 23rd 06, 07:56 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Paulette Insall

That's totally what I decided too hon...had a few gals over on the Yahoo
group (I need to send you that one. It's the general Artfest group)
compliment me on my beads and ask if I was going to be selling at vendor
night. I thought about it for a second and decided against it...I remember
my first time at The Gathering where I had a table at the bead bazaar and it
was totally not worth it. I would have much rather spent my time and energy
drooling over everyone else's stuff and chatting with all the artists.

That doesn't mean I won't be bringing any beads to sell...that is if I have
any at that point. I think after the Portland Bead Bazaar, I'm going to take
a very extended break from glass and focus on PMC and mixed media art. I
gotta get working on some trades now if I'm ever gonna have enough.

--
Paulette
SPIglass Studio ~ handmade art glass beads & jewelry

My blog
http://www.spiglass-studio.com/myblog/myblog.html

Ebay auctions - ID flutterbearies
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZflutterbearies

My Etsy shop
http://spiglass.etsy.com

"Kandice Seeber" wrote in message
Not this time - I really want to be able to concentrate on learning
and growing as an artist - selling at shows like that takes too much of my
energy. I'll see how it goes this year, and if I decide to go next
year I might sell.

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net
Vote for my site!
http://tinyurl.com/bbcon
"Patti" wrote in message
oups.com...

Old September 23rd 06, 08:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Paulette Insall

Here's the classes I'm taking if anyone wants to give 'em a peek. I'm so
excited about the ones I got! I have such a huge amount of admiration for
all these artists and I hope one day to be at least half as good as them. I
just LOVE their work!

Traci Bautisa - The Graffiti Bouquet
http://www.teeshaslandofodd.com/trac.../graffiti.html

Misty Mawn - A Greater Perspective
http://www.teeshaslandofodd.com/mist...rspective.html

Anahata Katkin - Symbolic Icons
http://www.teeshaslandofodd.com/anahata/symbolic.html

I'm so excited I can hardly wait! It's gonna be a loooooooooooong six
months!

Old September 23rd 06, 01:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kandice Seeber

I hear that - I think I will have a ton to do just getting together some
trades and making up things for the house swap and book, etc. If I actually
have beads to sell, it will be a miracle!

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net

[...]

"Patti" wrote in message
oups.com...

BABE!! [email protected] Beads 2 October 22nd 05 12:56 PM
BABE! Update DreamBeadr Beads 1 November 10th 04 07:46 PM
BABE Armand Vine Beads 28 November 6th 04 09:59 PM
BABE! Coupon DreamBeadr Beads 2 November 4th 04 07:12 PM
Greetings from the BABE aftermath Dr. Sooz Beads 21 December 6th 03 01:37 AM