I'm back

Old July 16th 03, 05:26 AM
Butterfly

THANKS!!!!!! A whole * of a lot! Here I was being soooooooooo nice and
lettin you 'rent em' for a bit and youze gotta go tellin everybody. Now
just WHAT are my girls gonna say.......
Butterfly (and I didn't even bill her for 'em)

CNYstitcher wrote:
and speaking of pool boys...I actually had 2 today!!! didn't give them
any interesting names, they were the godfather and the DH.......combined
efforst to get the sunbrella over so that i wasn't burning up and
overheating, etc., etc......what a day...lol

Larisa

DDM wrote:

Not to worry, Lynne. I figured that when B'fly sends the Gardener, a
couple
or three Pool Boys and the Ancient Cowboy back east, you and I can
meet at
the border and divvy them up.

Dee in LeRoy, NY ( Mom always liked her best)

"Lynne in Toronto" wrote in message

I am right out of compunction! And what's this...you not only have
another daughter, but you are marketing MY Ancient Cowboy to her!!

You love her more than me! Waaaah!

(Sulking in the corner!)

Yer other daughter, in Toronto

Butterfly wrote:

First you wanna 'steal' me Pool Boys
now youze aftta mah Gardener

Have you no compunction!!!!!!!
FIND YOUR **OWN** and leave mine alone!!!

Butterfly (Did hear there's an ANCIENT COWBOY out on the loose--got some
rustlin and ropin that needs doin?)

DDM wrote:

Sounds like your gardener is running out of things to harvest out there

in

sunny CA. Maybe you better send him up to WNY for a while. I'll find
something for him to do. g

Dee in LeRoy, NY ( the dill needs picking...where's a good gardener
when

you

need him?)

"Butterfly" wrote in message

TOO LATE!
We just froze the summer squash fer winter eating yesterday--so it
will be a few more days before the next ones are ready fer pickin--and
that is the Gardeners job!
He brought in the cukes, squash, green peppers, sweet corn and the
first
Crenshaw Melon yesterday--said the peas are done for the year
Butterfly (no..no tomatoes in this garden)

DDM wrote:

Did I say tell them about stash? Moi??? Oh, I'm sure that must have

been a

typo, B'fly. Squash....yeah, that's it....tell them about

SQUASH....maybe a

word or two on rutabagas. You don't have any out of bounds
veggies out
there, do ya? No need for that lock now. innocent grin

Dee in LeRoy, NY ( well now that was a close call)

"Butterfly" wrote in message
Of ALL the ppl on this NG--YOU are the LAST one that I

ever
ever
ever
expected to be the one that 'told them'
SIGH
Butterfly (gotta get a LOCK now)

DDM wrote:

Being distracted by a pool boy is not a problem. It's more like a

bonus

VBEG
If you've got poolboys you know I'll be there! Someone has to tell

them

about stash.

Dee in LeRoy, NY

"Butterfly" wrote in message

Pool boys..are a *problem* for you?
Distracted?
Tell me...WHY....do you think I have them around?

What do you think they get paid for.......nope, they have NOT and
will
NOT see my stash...heard tell ONE of them knows what quilting is all

about

Butterfly (so are you STILL coming--we have room for you)

DDM wrote:

B'fly, I can't tell you ahead of time...that would spoil the
surprise

aspect

of the raid. I'm pretty sure that a POOL PARTY!!! would cloud my

mind

and

I'd forget to raid the stash ( I can be distracted quite easily when

there

are pool boys).

Dee in LeRoy, NY

Old July 16th 03, 01:15 PM
CNYstitcher

NOw, now....I didn't take Raoul or any of the others...these were
already here grin. Actually, since being pregnant and becoming really
sensitive to light and heat, DH has been wonderful about fixing the
sunbrella for me :-) He also has been known to get me something to
drink after I settle myself. Godfather just happened to be outside when
I asked if they could move the sunbrella (I had the 3yo DS and almost
2yo little one in the pool with me, and didn't want to get back out to
try and move the umbrella).

Larisa

Old July 16th 03, 08:17 PM
Lynne in Toronto