HOLY CEE AR AY PEE!

Old June 23rd 04, 11:49 PM
Kalera Stratton

Default HOLY CEE AR AY PEE!

WTF???

Did something happen this morning that I don't know about? I have been
inundated with orders all day and a magazine reporter wants to interview me!

I hopefully will have time to catch up on the NG and Wetcanvas later,
right now I'm just FREAKING OUT!!! In a totally good way!

You people probably plotted something. If you did this, THANK YOU! If
you didn't, I love you anyway!
--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
Old June 24th 04, 12:58 AM
BeckiBead

Kalera -- bask in the wonderfullness of who you are, my dear!!!

Becki
"In between the moon and you, the angels have a better view of the crumbling
difference between wrong and right." -- Counting Crows
Old June 24th 04, 02:35 AM
Kandice Seeber

LOL - I have no idea what happened, but congratulations!!!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old June 24th 04, 03:20 AM
starlia

Congrats! I have no idea what happened but when you get a second...spill.

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

Old June 24th 04, 04:07 AM
Dr. Sooz

I don't have a clue about this. When you do find out, let us know. WTG!!! It
couldn't happen to a more deserving babe!
~~
Sooz
Old June 24th 04, 05:30 AM
Susan B.

In article , Kalera Stratton
wrote:

WTF???

Did something happen this morning that I don't know about? I have been
inundated with orders all day and a magazine reporter wants to interview me!

I hopefully will have time to catch up on the NG and Wetcanvas later,
right now I'm just FREAKING OUT!!! In a totally good way!

Awesome - enjoy!!!!!

susan in canada

--
JustBead Auctions:
http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=65191
Old June 24th 04, 07:47 AM
Christina Peterson

I don't think anyone arranged it. I think you have just finally been
recognized. Yippee.

Tina

Old June 24th 04, 10:35 AM
Kalera Stratton

Thanks, everyone!

I still don't know what the deal is... I woke up to three web orders,
and then they just... continued... all day. It was EERIE, almost...
pretty much my dream come true! Then there was an email from a guy at a
magazine asking if I would mind talking to him for a magazine article
he's doing (not about me... but I don't want to talk about it too much,
I'll jinx it) and wanting my number and a good time to call... I
replied, and now I'm just waiting for him to get back to me on when he
wants to call. Eeeeee! I don't even know where he found out I exist!

The really good news is that now I have money not only to pay bills, but
also to replace our water heater, which is as old as I am, and just this
week decided that there's really no reason for the pilot light to stay
lit all the time. I'm so glad it decided to go out in July, when we
can sit around going "Do we really want to replace it now?" instead of
"AIIIIII! No hot water???"

I also watched my new Doug Remscheider video and now I know SO MUCH more
about boro... it was an excellent investment. Plus, I can now buy a few
boro goodies like 3mm stringer and some frit colors. The kids wanted to
watch the video with me... it was so cute!

AND I have enough to buy a little treat for the kids, well really the
whole family, which is a new, family-of-five-sized tent so we can go
camping this weekend!

Oh happy day!

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Old June 24th 04, 11:08 AM
Su/Cutworks

Kalera wrote:

I still don't know what the deal is... I woke up to three web orders,
and then they just... continued... all day. It was EERIE, almost...
pretty much my dream come true!

Your work is bright, classy and with a lot of attention to detail such
as finish and quality. So, it is inevitable that somone or a number of
someones notices it eventually.

And that's now.

-Su

Old June 24th 04, 12:02 PM