(AD) Swarovski Cantaloupe Bicones Now In-Stock !

Old April 26th 04, 11:19 PM
CrystalsXpress

Default (AD) Swarovski Cantaloupe Bicones Now In-Stock !

Yes, the new Swarovski cantaloupe beads are starting to arrive. First to arrive
are the 4mm bicones:

I would recommend viewing these in a variety of different light sources before
planning or working up a design as the color change can be quite dramatic.
These are a very pale mauve-like color in my hand under normal indoor lights,
my scanner light turned them melon green. It's a dark rainy day here in Boston
or I'd check them out in daylight for you.

Enjoy!

Old April 27th 04, 12:33 AM
Dr. Sooz

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yes, the new Swarovski cantaloupe beads are starting to arrive. First to
arrive
are the 4mm bicones:

I would recommend viewing these in a variety of different light sources
before
planning or working up a design as the color change can be quite dramatic.
These are a very pale mauve-like color in my hand under normal indoor lights,
my scanner light turned them melon green. It's a dark rainy day here in
Boston
or I'd check them out in daylight for you.

~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old April 27th 04, 01:24 AM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Oh, and I saw the new Violet Opal and Pacific Opal this weekend at a show.
Yummy!

"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Old April 27th 04, 02:31 AM
Dr. Sooz

Oh, and I saw the new Violet Opal and Pacific Opal this weekend at a show.
Yummy!

STOP STOP STOP! I am such a Swarovski ho!
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old April 27th 04, 04:41 AM
Jan G

"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
Oh, and I saw the new Violet Opal and Pacific Opal this weekend at a

show.
Yummy!

STOP STOP STOP! I am such a Swarovski ho!
~~
Sooz
-------
"Those in the cheaper seats clap. The rest of you rattle your jewelry."

John
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

I never really paid any attention to Swarovski until the other week when I
used some in a special project. Now I love them. Just finished up a
necklace tonight with silver chain, dark blue Swarovski and a lady on the
moon. Now I HAVE TO HAVE them! I can't wait to see the new colors.

Jan G

Old April 27th 04, 06:31 AM
Dr. Sooz

I never really paid any attention to Swarovski until the other week when I
used some in a special project. Now I love them. Just finished up a
necklace tonight with silver chain, dark blue Swarovski and a lady on the
moon. Now I HAVE TO HAVE them!

I KNOW. And Letrinka (who started this thread) has good prices and even better
service.
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old April 27th 04, 08:36 PM
ally

In article ,
CrystalsXpress writes

Yes, the new Swarovski cantaloupe beads are starting to arrive. First to arrive
are the 4mm bicones:

I would recommend viewing these in a variety of different light sources before
planning or working up a design as the color change can be quite dramatic.
These are a very pale mauve-like color in my hand under normal indoor lights,
my scanner light turned them melon green. It's a dark rainy day here in Boston
or I'd check them out in daylight for you.

Enjoy!

Aaaagh! No, please, dont show me the shiny thingsG
:-)
--
ally
website: www.alcom.demon.co.uk
Old April 27th 04, 10:06 PM
Arleen

I just found that out...but I got 200 beads for under 17.00, so I am a happy
camper!

Arleen
A happy camper that is stalking the mailman...go beads go!!!

Old April 27th 04, 10:10 PM
Dr. Sooz

I just found that out...but I got 200 beads for under 17.00, so I am a happy
camper!

Where???
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old April 27th 04, 10:51 PM
Arleen

From CrystalsXpress...I got 50 4mm bicone swarovski's in 4 each colors at
3.99 to 4.39 for the 50, and she has free shipping! I can't wait til they
arrive!!

Arleen

"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
I just found that out...but I got 200 beads for under 17.00, so I am a

happy
camper!

Where???
~~
Sooz
-------
"Those in the cheaper seats clap. The rest of you rattle your jewelry."

John
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

What I did with Harrys Paua ally Beads 29 February 27th 04 05:40 AM
Swarovski Bulk Buy meijhana Beads 2 November 13th 03 07:45 AM
AD: 72pcs of Swarovski Crystal Beads just $4.50 cDragon Beads & Jewelry Beads 9 November 1st 03 07:25 PM
72pcs Swarovski 4mm Bicones Crystal just $4.50! cDragon Beads & Jewelry Beads 10 October 25th 03 01:26 PM
Desparate for 4mm AB Swarovski bicones......... Beadbimbo Beads 23 October 21st 03 09:07 PM