NYCO finished, Pic.

Old February 23rd 04, 04:59 PM
AUD

Default NYCO finished, Pic.

I have finished my vest, not what I really had thought as my NYCO at
first,
but did not find the yarn I wanted for a nice sweater.
I got so bored of the colores when knitting it!
But it is warm, and my pupils thinks the colores are nice, so OK!
http://tinyurl.com/36gzh
AUD ;-))

Old February 23rd 04, 05:17 PM
Helen Halla Fleischer

| On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 16:59:30 GMT, "AUD" wrote:

I have finished my vest, not what I really had thought as my NYCO at
first,
but did not find the yarn I wanted for a nice sweater.
I got so bored of the colores when knitting it!
But it is warm, and my pupils thinks the colores are nice, so OK!
http://tinyurl.com/36gzh
AUD ;-))

I have to agree with your pupils. I like the color edging, especially.

Helen "Halla" Fleischer, Fantasy & Fiber Artist
http://home.covad.net/~drgandalf/halla/
Balticon Art Program Coordinator http://www.balticon.org
Old February 23rd 04, 05:46 PM
Karen in MN

"Helen Halla Fleischer" wrote in message
| On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 16:59:30 GMT, "AUD" wrote:

I have finished my vest, not what I really had thought as my NYCO at
first,
but did not find the yarn I wanted for a nice sweater.
I got so bored of the colores when knitting it!
But it is warm, and my pupils thinks the colores are nice, so OK!
http://tinyurl.com/36gzh
AUD ;-))

I have to agree with your pupils. I like the color edging, especially.

Helen "Halla" Fleischer, Fantasy & Fiber Artist
http://home.covad.net/~drgandalf/halla/
Balticon Art Program Coordinator http://www.balticon.org

I do too -- Aud, it's beautiful!!

Karen in MN

Old February 23rd 04, 06:27 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 11:46:57 -0600, Karen in MN wrote:

"Helen Halla Fleischer" wrote in message
| On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 16:59:30 GMT, "AUD" wrote:

I have finished my vest, not what I really had thought as my NYCO at
first,
but did not find the yarn I wanted for a nice sweater.
I got so bored of the colores when knitting it!
But it is warm, and my pupils thinks the colores are nice, so OK!
http://tinyurl.com/36gzh
AUD ;-))

I have to agree with your pupils. I like the color edging, especially.

Helen "Halla" Fleischer, Fantasy & Fiber Artist
http://home.covad.net/~drgandalf/halla/
Balticon Art Program Coordinator http://www.balticon.org

I do too -- Aud, it's beautiful!!

Karen in MN

Jumping in here with a loud yell for Karen... check the mssg that is
intended for you, ATTN: Karen....
I can't reply to email.....
Love, YS,
Noreen

--
http://mail2office.tripod.com/noreensknitche/
http://mail2office.tripod.com/musings/

change n e t to c o m to email me.
Old February 23rd 04, 06:36 PM
The Other Kim

I have finished my vest, not what I really had thought as my NYCO at
first, but did not find the yarn I wanted for a nice sweater.
I got so bored of the colores when knitting it!
But it is warm, and my pupils thinks the colores are nice, so OK!
http://tinyurl.com/36gzh
AUD ;-))

It's gorgeous!!! Good work!!

And an update on mine. I'm about an inch from shoulder shaping and
seaming - woohoo!!! This thing is heavy and warm, which is great right
now as I knit at night, and it's been a bit chilly and rainy here in
sunny So Cal lately; it keeps my legs warm while knitting g

The Other Kim
kimagreenfieldatyahoodotcom

Old February 23rd 04, 07:09 PM
JudyTurpin

Aud (if you can read me - I still get your posts second hand), I looked at the
vest and also agree with your students. Did you design it as well?

"Helen Halla Fleischer" wrote in message
| On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 16:59:30 GMT, "AUD" wrote:

I have finished my vest, not what I really had thought as my NYCO at
first,
but did not find the yarn I wanted for a nice sweater.
I got so bored of the colores when knitting it!
But it is warm, and my pupils thinks the colores are nice, so OK!
http://tinyurl.com/36gzh
AUD ;-)) BRBR

JCT
Old February 24th 04, 12:04 AM
norma woods

Ooooh, I like it, Aud. The colours look yummy.

--
Star love,
Norma

Old February 24th 04, 12:39 AM
Richard Eney

In article ,
The Other Kim wrote:
I have finished my vest, not what I really had thought as my NYCO at
first, but did not find the yarn I wanted for a nice sweater.
I got so bored of the colores when knitting it!
But it is warm, and my pupils thinks the colores are nice, so OK!
http://tinyurl.com/36gzh
AUD ;-))

It's gorgeous!!! Good work!!

And an update on mine. I'm about an inch from shoulder shaping and
seaming - woohoo!!! This thing is heavy and warm, which is great right
now as I knit at night, and it's been a bit chilly and rainy here in
sunny So Cal lately; it keeps my legs warm while knitting g

Mine wasn't planned as a NYCO but it's done, a pair of kneelength socks
in Regia Ringel, done toe-up. Next pair started. :-)

=Tamar

Old February 24th 04, 05:33 PM
Sarah Grace

Aud wrote:
I have finished my vest, not what I really had thought as my NYCO at
first, but did not find the yarn I wanted for a nice sweater.
I got so bored of the colores when knitting it!
But it is warm, and my pupils thinks the colores are nice, so OK!
http://tinyurl.com/36gzh

Dear Aud

I too can only see your posts second hand...but the vest is lovely so well
done.

I have tried unsuccessfully to email you...keep an eye on your mail box.

warm regards
Sarah

Finished, WIP's and 'To Do's' Maureen Miller Needlework 11 June 27th 04 08:38 AM
NYCO Finished! Gina Beirne Yarn 8 February 18th 04 03:08 PM
NYCO finished! Shillelagh Yarn 13 January 29th 04 05:35 PM
My NYCO is finished NoraBalcer Yarn 5 January 28th 04 02:19 PM
Finished 2 quilts today! David & Barbara Schmidt Quilting 16 November 19th 03 04:08 AM