'Beads Gone Bad' eye candy.

Old August 13th 05, 09:45 AM
bluemaxx

Default 'Beads Gone Bad' eye candy.

More Beads Gone Bad", by Platypus Glass (Dianne Craig). They have a
certain irreverent gaiety to them. You have to go and check out the
'bad breath' and 'coffee breath' beads... and the evil pumpkin... and
the EVIL Clowns!! Ü
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZplatypusQ5fglass

Old August 14th 05, 05:15 AM
Dr. Sooz

I couldn't bid on the "Breath" beads after I read their
descriptions......ugh. She might've spared us that! Too repulsive
gagging

Old August 14th 05, 05:16 AM
Dr. Sooz

bluemaxx says:
"... and the evil pumpkin..."
~~~~~~~~~
I want to BID ON THAT ONE!!!!!!!!! KLUNK

The Evil Clowns are pure genius.

Old August 15th 05, 12:39 AM
Lara

I LOVE her beads gone bad series. Too funny and creative. No copies here!

Lara

--

Check out my eBay auctions under user ID: lutrick
Or click on the link: http://snipurl.com/8fa3

Old August 15th 05, 02:56 PM

I was tempted by the evil clowns. my boyfriend has a fear of clowns,
and I'm just evil enough to want to torment him with one.

-Amber.

Old August 18th 05, 07:02 AM
Kandice Seeber

These are freaky cool! I love the evil pumpkin.

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net