AD: Peach Pillows

Old September 18th 04, 03:09 AM
JavaGirlBT

Default AD: Peach Pillows

Here's another set I just put up on ebay. Graduated pillows in yummy
transparent coral-orange bullseye glass. Thank you for looking!
-Ellen
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

Old September 18th 04, 03:13 AM
Marisa2

Wow.

Those are really different.

What a lovely color.

marisa2

Old September 18th 04, 03:26 AM
Debbie B

I love those. I want those. I am broke. sniff

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Bead Ornaments: http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid5079814&pathID=724394

"JavaGirlBT" wrote in message
Here's another set I just put up on ebay. Graduated pillows in yummy
transparent coral-orange bullseye glass. Thank you for looking!
-Ellen

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...34&ssPage Nam
e=STRK:MESE:IT

Old September 18th 04, 03:33 AM
JoAnn Paules

They look like they'd have a light peachy taste if you licked them.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"JavaGirlBT" wrote in message
Here's another set I just put up on ebay. Graduated pillows in yummy
transparent coral-orange bullseye glass. Thank you for looking!
-Ellen
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

---

Old September 18th 04, 04:02 AM
Diana Curtis

Mmmm pretty.
Diana

--
Heart and soul can make up for technical lacking in any form of art, but let
the heart be lacking and all the perfection means nothing.

Old September 18th 04, 05:22 AM
bluemaxx

AB-FAB!!! I've yet to see such a lovely graduated set of pillows and
in such a gorgeous color. Very Good Job!
--
Linda ---- wishing my lonely bracelet would sell so I can buy them!
lol

:

Old September 18th 04, 05:37 AM
~Candace~

WTF is wrong with me?! I looked *sigh* I lusted. *sigh* I drooled.
*sigh* I complained to DH. * sigh* I was told to suck it up and move on,
LOL!

--
~Candace~

Orphan Beads ~low cost and bartering for the financially challenged beader~
http://snipurl.com/6s4t

Princess Auctions ~please see for most current updates and auction
information~
http://snipurl.com/8s8o

Old September 18th 04, 04:52 PM
Dr. Sooz

Here's another set I just put up on ebay. Graduated pillows in yummy
transparent coral-orange bullseye glass. Thank you for looking!
-Ellen

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...7030434&ssPage

Name=STRK:MESE:IT

SHRIEK!!! KLUNK

Dang! Sometimes I love these simple, utterly incredible beads better than the
ones that have all the decoration on 'em. Oh my GOD those are gorgeous.
weeping and wailing, why did I buy clothes yesterday??? (It's okay, it's

okay -- peach isn't your color......thank god they're not another color you
could actually wear, fool!)
~~
Sooz
To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong. ~~Joseph Chilton
Pearce

Old September 21st 04, 08:23 AM
Kalera Stratton

I love 'em! That color is just to die for, and when you do a plain pale
transparent pillow bead like that, your shaping has to be absolutely
*perfect*. Those are the very letter of perfection!

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay